Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
missing countries in input mask
22-03-2015, 12:34 AM,
missing countries in input mask
First thread:  
For long years I used DOS Swisslog. Each time I entered a new callsign, the country and continent immediatly where visable.
With new WINDOWS 5.8 Swisslog I miss this feature.

Second thread: 
I registered my callsign twotimes; first in 2013 under <hb9ik> and today in 2015 March 21 under <hanspi> Please remove the second (hanspi)

73 from HB9IK
22-03-2015, 12:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 22-03-2015, 12:42 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: missing countries in input mask
Hello,

First of all thank you for informing me about the double registration in the forum. I have deleted the HANSPI user.

Regarding the country and continent info this is done perfectly since the first version! sometimes depending the callsign entered Swisslog is not able to automatically detect the country and it needs that you manually open the DXCC field and select the correct one (for instance in CE9 callsigns). But 98% of callsigns are recognised perfectly.

If you have version 5.8 I highly recommend you to update to the the last version 5.9a which has a lot of corrections and enhacements. See the NEW section to see all the changes made since 5.8:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/englis...e%20V5.htm

It's VERY IMPORTANT that you disable Windows UAC and install with administrator rights if you are using Windows Vista or higher and you want to install in the Program Files folder. The new installer prompts you to perform this operations. Please read carefully all the installer screens. Otherwise Swisslog won't work well and you will get unexpected results.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog