Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW version 5.91
09-12-2015, 03:26 AM,
Photo  RE: NEW version 5.91
Hola Jordi :Antes de nada darte la enorabuena a ti todos los que estais detras de este fabuloso programa.Llevo bajando todas las actualizaciones que vais sacando pero esta no he podido arrancarle el error que he visto que ya esta por ahi :
El motor de la base de datos jet,microsoft jet no encuentra la entrada info-tablelastrupdate .
Te comento que lo intalado,como adminitrador ,como nueva version,cambiado la carpeta INI sobre la anterior version,quitando el avast, bajando los permisos y no habido forma de quitar el error.Trabajo con windows 8
He probado con un portatil en windows 7 y sin ningun de problema a funcionar a la perfeccion.Estubimos Ezequiel EA5EQH desde su qth con el programa
en conexion remota y no hubo forma de solucionarlo y yo llebo mas de 10 horas dedicadas y me rindo ,si ves algo al respecto me lo comunicas .Te paso un jpg adjunto

Saludos cordiales de Juanjo EA5ASQ

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

09-12-2015, 11:55 AM,
RE: NEW version 5.91
Hola Juanjo:

Primero de todo si es para consultas en el foro intenta ponerla en inglés para que todo el mundo pueda entenderlo. Si no me envías un correo mejor. No teniás que haber hecho instalación nueva si ya tenias una versión anterior instalada superior a la 5.2. El instalador sirve para instalaciones nuevas y actualizaciones. Esta tarde sobre las 15h podría conectarme por el Teamviewer y mirártelo pero ya te digo que es por el tema del UAC y el administrador que no lo has hehco bien. Envíame in whatsapp al 656409020 y concretamos.

Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
09-12-2015, 03:57 PM,
Dear Jordi,
Now all is runnig ok!!
Thank you for your help.
73 Horst DK3GG
10-12-2015, 06:58 AM,
(09-12-2015, 12:59 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: "Changed: in order to simplify the menu structure and avoid unnecessary buttons, the "Close active window" button has been deleted. It has no sense to duplicate a button to close the active window when every window has its own close button and user can close it directly if he wants to."
Hi Jordi,

Understood; I missed that part in the update notes.

You have to go with what the majority of users want/need; but after 20 years (or so) of using the button in the upper left corner it is very hard to get used to it not being there. On my big screen most of the action happens on the left hand side; so having to move the mouse over to the right just to close an active window takes a bit more effort. And it's just "a bit"; but I use Swisslog a lot. So all the "bits" add up quickly.

Oh well. No big deal. It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks; but not impossible. Big Grin

Thanks for your continued support! 73,

K5WW
11-12-2015, 10:26 PM,
(09-12-2015, 01:05 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Fulvio,

I will try to be QRV on Skype on thrusday from 16h UTC for a couple of hours (username jordiqq).

Or you can send me a message via whatsapp to my phone number +34656409020 and arrange a schedule. Tomorrow I will be out the whole day. But thrusday it's ok.

Best 73

To busy Jordi, sorry but I will keep you posted with an SMS and we can arrange either this weekend or next week.
No rush at all, but i agree that Teamviewer could be a nice view to check with you some other issues.
No hurry at all and thanks for being so flexible and available to help.

Best, 73 de HB9DHG Fulvio