Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New version 5.91
04-12-2015, 09:25 AM,
New version 5.91
dr om
I have the same as the same problem as G0SYP. When I start the new swisslog, appears the message:
"Das Microsoft Jet-Datenbankmodul findet die Eingangstabelle oder Abfrage 'INF_LOTWUSERS' nicht. Stellen Sie sicher, dass sie existiert und der Name richtig eingegben wurde."
After confirming this message starts swisslog, but without any windows. When I want my windows, I have to start my safed surface. After swisslog works ok.

When I click to the switch "Connected" or "QRZ" or "HAMQTH" or "HAMCALL" I get the message:
"Das Microsoft Jet-Datenbankmodul findet die Eingangstabelle oder Abfrage 'INF_TABLESLASTPDATE' nicht. Stellen Sie sicher, dass sie existiert und der Name richtig eingegben wurde."
After confirming this message, works swisslog normaly.

I deinstalled the swisslog from my PC and made a new installation. But it is the same problem.

For installation I switched off UAC and install the program with 'Admin rights'.

What I made not good?
vy 73 de HB9BZC, Kurt
04-12-2015, 01:29 PM,
RE: New version 5.91
Dear Kurt,

These error appears because it seems the new statistic table has not been properly installed (the new statistic table included a new table needed for the new functions) and it seems Swisslog is updated but using the older statitic table... normally these only occurs when the installation has not been made with full administrator rights so I don't understand...

If you don't have Teamviewer Quick Support please download it here:

http://www.teamviewer.com/link/?url=505374&id=279590622

These evening I will try to be QRV on skype from 1730-1930 UTC (username jordiqq) so that you can send the ID and password to make a remote connection with you and see online what may happen.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
18-12-2015, 06:33 PM,
RE: New version 5.91
Hallo Jordi,
I have install now the new Version from Swisslog. It´s work all 100%, and no Probleme.
Thanks fer your work.
Best 73 to all SWL user de Rolf DJ2RB