Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU UPDATE SWISSLOG
23-04-2020, 09:48 PM,
RE: IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU UPDATE SWISSLOG
(23-04-2020, 08:20 AM)AK1MD Wrote: I was looking to find any you tube videos, however there are none in English that I could find. Any suggestions?
Trying to established a general logging program.  Love the fact that you have interfaced CW-Skimmer.
Is there an US version?  Is there any interface with N1MM?
Thank you,
73, Alex AK1MD

(23-04-2020, 08:39 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Alex,

Thank you for trying Swisslog! Unfortunately there are no English version of videos. However you have a fully detailed and structure help in 4 languages: English, Spanish, German and French.

Start reading que Quick Start and Setup guide (also available in the Swissog help contents Read this First > Getting Started with Swisslog):

https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/engli...isslog.htm

These chapters are mandatory to read: MyQTH, QSO Entry windows, Logbook view. Swisslog is a very fully featured software and you will find nearly all you need! Read the appropiated chapters. If you have any question you can open a thread here or write directly to me to support@swisslogforwindows.com

Swisslog doesn't interface with N1MM but really you don't need it. N1MM it's a contest software and Swisslog it's a logging software. When finishing contest you simply have to export contest QSO into ADIF then import these QSOs into Swisslog, that's all! Swisslog provides a very powerful import function and it's ADIF v3 compliant. When importing into ADIF, you can ignore (press OK) when asked to assign all ADIF APP_applicationname fields to Swisslog fields. However it's important to take a look to the Import QSO chapter to know much more about this powerful and very flexible tool.

Swisslog provides all tools to link to best CW interfaces and nearly all digital mode programs to work on realtime with the best programs such as WSJT-X, FLDIGI, etc. Please read the "Digital modes interfaces" chapter.

Also you have full synch functions for LoTW/eQSL supporting multi callsigns! Once you have configured all, with just 2 mouse clicks Swisslog will do all the synch job for all your callsigns/different locations. Also implements support to all online logbooks such as QRZ, Club Log, HAMQTH, HRDLOG and HAMLOG. Take a look to the following chapters: LoTW/eQSL Support and Online logbooks.

Take a look of all the features and you will discover the power of Swisslog!

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Best 73
Thank you very much for the kind reply. I will look closely into Swisslog. 
It looks very intriguing and fun. 
Hope to catch you during the contest this weekend. 
73, Alex AK1MD

Messages In This Thread
RE: IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU UPDATE SWISSLOG - by AK1MD - 23-04-2020, 09:48 PM