Error after Update to 5.94
20-12-2016, 05:43 PM,
Photo  Error after Update to 5.94
When I try to Save ( Speichern ) a Log I get an error :

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

20-12-2016, 08:30 PM,
RE: Error after Update to 5.94
Hello,

You are probably using Windows Vista and higher, you have installed Swisslog in the Program Files folder and you installed the previous version of Swisslog without disabling UAC nor installing as administrator. This causes that you are not working in C:\Program Files\Swisslog but in another folder and the new version has not been able to update your working files.

Please read this thread I posted in the forum where I explain all this and the solution:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/...hp?tid=205

Best 73

Jordi, EA3GCV
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
21-12-2016, 09:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 21-12-2016, 09:48 AM by OE1GQA.)
Hi Jordi

Thank you for your quick answer

I am running Windows XP, is it the same problem there ?

Guenter, OE1GQA
21-12-2016, 01:16 PM,
Hello Guenter,

Under Windows XP you should not have this problem at all! From which version you were upgrading? Please download and run again the installer. This error appears because the SWLCTRY file has not been replaced by the new one. Maybe you have moved the SWLCTRY to a different folder other than DB and this should not be done.

If this is the case find out where you have the SWLCTRY file and replace it by this one:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/Download/Swlctry.zip

Unzip and overwrite it where you have the SWLCTRY. To avoid future problems the SWLCTRY MUST BE located in the DB folder (inside the folder where Swisslog is installed). Also the SWLSTAT.MDB file MUST be located where the Swisslog program file is located.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
21-12-2016, 01:42 PM,
Hi Jordi

thanks for your reply
I have upgraded from 5.93 and this version was running fine
but maybe I can give another information to you: I was working in JT65 with WSJTX and had automatic transferred the log to swisslog and you can see it in the screenshot, then I could not "Save" the log ...
I will have a look to the swlctry file now ...

Guenter
21-12-2016, 02:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 21-12-2016, 02:20 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hello Guenter,

I also use the link to save QSO from WSJT-X and works perfectly here (you have not attached any screenshot). Where do you have Swisslog installed? The "bureau" error clearly indicates that the upgrade has not been properly done and the SWLCTRY file has not been updated. You won't be able to Save any QSO until you use all recent files.

Also make sure that your firewall is not blocking Swisslog or WSJT! communication from/to Swisslog/WSJT are made via UDP port so make sure that your firewall is not blocking any incoming/outgoing connections! Some antivirus use to block nearly everything!

If you still have problems we can arrange a remote session via Teamviewer. Download Teamviewer Quick Support here: 

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/Downlo...rQS_es.exe

No installation needed, just copy it in your desktop, run it and send me the ID and password. You can send it to me via whatsapp to my phone number +34 656409020 or by e-mail. I will be QRV until 15 UTC.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
21-12-2016, 04:13 PM,
Hi Jordi

Thank you very much for your help
I will try by myselfe and will see if I can fix the problem, otherwise I will contact you again
I know Teamviewer, I am running my complete station remote via Teamviewer :-)

tnx es 73 de

Guenter
21-12-2016, 11:38 PM,
I did a complete new installation of version 5.94, now it is running perfect
tks es 73 de
Guenter
22-12-2016, 11:28 AM,
Perfect!
Jordi, EA3GCV