Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
export adiff jcc,wff,rda...
01-05-2017, 09:37 PM,
export adiff jcc,wff,rda...
i neet help.      i want to be exported in adiff file the valoues jcc,jcg,wff,rda...I tryed via the change query but i dit found in the values  defaul. I dit add tables with tha above neets, but when i do save appers i do error. can sam one to help me about?  Huh Huh .tnx sv2cxi kostas
02-05-2017, 10:51 AM,
RE: export adiff jcc,wff,rda...
Hello Kostas,

You have to export all standard ADIF plus the Swisslog award fields. There is a special logbook query included in Swisslog to be used for ADIF export, you don't need to create any query:

- Go to View | Logbook view (selection)
- In the ADIF Export folder select the query named "All fields (including Swisslog fields)"
- In the logbook view now Export into ADIF.

First of all you have to know the fields Swisslog are using for every statistic. WFF uses L_SPEZ, RDA and JCC uses P_SUB_REGION and JCG used the P_DIPL_2. In the Swisslog help go to the "Statistic" section then read the "Predefined Statistic definition by Name" to know the fields uses on every statistic.

Keep in mind that the SUB_REGION field is exported into ADIF as <CNTY> and REGION field is exported as <STATE>. So the RDA and JCC references will be exported in the same ADIF file (CNTY). If you need to separate RDA and JCC you will have to filter by DXCC in the logbook view and split the exportation in several files.

All Swisslog fields which are not standard ADIF will be exported with the following field name pattern: APP_SWISSLOG_fieldname. For example the L_SPEZ is exported as APP_SWISSLOG_SPEZ, the P_DIPL_2 is exported as APP_SWISSLOG_DIPL2. This way Swisslog meets the ADIF 3.0.5 specifications requirements.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
06-05-2017, 11:49 AM,
TNX JORDI,ALL OK BUT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME,I WAIT NEW UPDATE 73 SV2CXI KOSTAS
06-05-2017, 02:03 PM,
Hello Kostas,

I don't know what is difficult to you. You only have to follow 3 steps explained above to open a proper logbook view to export all Swisslog fields. Once you know every field Swisslog uses for a certain statistic, in the other program you simply have to assign the APP_SWISSLOG_DIPLX field to the corresponding field in the other program.

This won't change in a future version. Swisslog fulfils the ADIF v3.0.5 requirements and I can't do anything else to change this. There are no WFF, RDA, JCC and JCG fields in ADIF specifications to internally set an specific destination ADIF field for these award references.

Summing up, when you export into ADIF from the view I explained you will know that:

WFF will be exported in the following ADIF field: APP_SWISSLOG_SPEZ
RDA and JCC will be exported in the following ADIF field: CNTY
JCG will be exported in the following ADIF field: APP_SWISSLOG_DIPL2

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog