Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confirmation of a QSO
16-08-2017, 10:50 AM,
Photo  Confirmation of a QSO
Dear Jordi,

whenever i received a qsl by LoTW or eQSL the map shows the QSO as not confirmed.
Only when i check the received button on QSL card it change to confirmed.
I think LoTW is full accepted for an complete qso.

If it possible to change the this procedur in Swisslog?

73, Reienr  - DF1JC

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

16-08-2017, 05:23 PM,
RE: Confirmation of a QSO
Hello Reienr,

I have tested here and works perfectly with LoTW confirmations (according the colors defined for the different status in the Map configuration). I have not achieved to see the "Not confirmed" word when it's not confirmed. Please let me know which layers you are displaying in Map. I use the default configuration. Maybe we should arrange a Teamviewer connection but here station color display the right DXCC status for each band.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
18-08-2017, 10:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017, 11:00 AM by DF1JC.)
Hello Jordi,

thanks for the answer to me. Well, the words "Not confirmed" I've done with photoshop ;-)
On DXCC it works fine to change the colors but not in Gridsquare. This is what i see here.
Changing the color for Gridsquare works only with click the checkbox "QSL recvd"
Maybe i have wrong settings? (see my Attachment)

I have not installed Teamviewer on my computer right now but i will install it at the weekend. So we can do a meeting then.

73 Reiner

Btw: Also in "Statistics Gridsquare" it shows only as worked and not as confirmed

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

21-08-2017, 04:48 PM,
Hi Reiner,

I have detected the "problem". Gridsquare statistic only allows QSL card confirmations, not LoTW nor eQSL confirmations. That's the reason LoTW confirmations are not displayed on the map.

I just wonder if exists any Gridsquare award accepting LoTW or eQSL confirmations. In this case I will change this on this statistic.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
22-08-2017, 10:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 22-08-2017, 10:42 AM by DF1JC.)
Hi Jordi,

thanks for the informations. It is not many award for worked gridsquares. I am currently working on this diploma:

http://www.wia.org.au/members/wiadxawards/gridsquare/
and the WASA from JARL (accept eQSL)

But anyway, when i am received a LoTW or eQSL confirmation, i click the box "QSL received" and all is ok.
It would of course be better to see if a square is directly confirmed. But the change must not be too complicated.

Thanks for your help Jordi

73 Reiner
24-08-2017, 11:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-08-2017, 11:26 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Reiner,

Thank you for the links. As I can see there are some Gridsquare awards accepting LotW+eQSL confirmations (such as WIA) but WASA only accept eQSL. Because the Gridsquare statistic is for general use (I don't to add all the grisquare awards in the world) maybe I will have to modify this statistic to allow LotW and eQSL confirmations and problem solved, what do you think?

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
05-09-2017, 02:14 PM,
Hello Jordie,

in the first, sorry for the delay. Was some days near Barcelona for vacation ;-). Well, it's going to be nice for Grid Squares. But do not make so much work for only one user. All what i need can i do also manually.

Thank you Jordie, 73
Reiner

Btw: will be back to Santa Susanna / Barcelona at 16th of September 2017 for 2 weeks ;-)
06-09-2017, 04:17 AM,
Hi Reiner,

It's not so much work to allow LotW/eQSL confirmations in the Grid Square statistic so I will modify this in the next version.

Nice that you are here for vacation! I live in Sitges (a nice and touristic coastal town) but it's about 100 kms south from Santa Susanna! If we were closer it would have been a great chance to drink a beer with you!

Best 73 and enjoy your holidays here!
Jordi, EA3GCV
06-09-2017, 03:15 PM,
Hola Jordie,

thanks for the quick answer.

>> t's not so much work to allow LotW/eQSL confirmations in the Grid Square statistic so I will modify this in the next version. <<

That´s very kind of you Jordie. You know how you can someone happy ;-) This is what i know from all inhabitants in Catalunya, in my nearly 20 years of vacation there.
I'm sure, soon we can drink a beer together.

Now i still waiting for the next version

73´s Reiner