Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LoTW Problem ??
03-06-2013, 08:19 PM,
LoTW Problem ??
Hi,

Since Today, I receive this Window with LoTW Sync.:

It's a new Field with new TQSL 1.14 or a new Error ??

73's.
Seb, HB9ICC

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

04-06-2013, 07:31 PM,
RE: LoTW Problem ??
Hello, same here; OK seems to go forward and reading status in log as should.

How ever signing new file pre uploading to LoTW eds like the enclosed screen shot - how about that ?

Better to go back to old version ?

73's de Jukka, OH3OJ

-----
(03-06-2013, 08:19 PM)hb9icc Wrote: Hi,

Since Today, I receive this Window with LoTW Sync.:

It's a new Field with new TQSL 1.14 or a new Error ??

73's.
Seb, HB9ICC

04-06-2013, 09:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2013, 09:43 PM by hb9icc.)
(04-06-2013, 07:31 PM)OG30OJ Wrote: Hello, same here; OK seems to go forward and reading status in log as should.

How ever signing new file pre uploading to LoTW eds like the enclosed screen shot - how about that ?

73's de Jukka, OH3OJ

Hi Jukka,

Sound like a new ADIF Field name an LoTW file receive from LoTW server:

Old Field: " <MODE:2>CW " New one: " <APP_LoTW_MODEGROUP:2>CW "

New on TQSL 1.14 .

Not an error, just select the "Band" on Swisslog to assign the new Field name's to the Band.

73's. Seb HB9ICC
05-06-2013, 06:43 PM,
(04-06-2013, 09:41 PM)hb9icc Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 07:31 PM)OG30OJ Wrote: Hello, same here; OK seems to go forward and reading status in log as should.

73's de Jukka, OH3OJ

Hi Jukka,

Sound like a new ADIF Field name an LoTW file receive from LoTW server:

Old Field: " <MODE:2>CW " New one: " <APP_LoTW_MODEGROUP:2>CW "

New on TQSL 1.14 .

Not an error, just select the "Band" on Swisslog to assign the new Field name's to the Band.

73's. Seb HB9ICC

Hello Seb
This I need a bit more explanation how to do

Wishes Arne OZ4VW
05-06-2013, 07:47 PM,
Hi All,

I just got the same problem since couple of day. Seem LoTW add a field on the downloaded file from LoTW

Before:

<CALL:6>XX1ZZZ
<BAND:2>6M
<MODE:3>SSB
<QSO_DATE:8>20130523
<TIME_ON:6>181400
<QSL_RCVD:1>N
<eor>

Now:

<CALL:5>XX2ZZ
<APP_LoTW_MODEGROUP:5>PHONE
<QSO_DATE:8>20130604
<TIME_ON:6>161800
<eor>

Explaination:

The problem it's not related to the new 1.14 version of LotwTcert,
I still use the old version and problem happen. As you can see, from couple of day there is a new field called APP_LoTW_MODEGROUP, wich is not understood by SwissLog. When syncronizing with LOTW I just mapped this (LOTW) field with the Swisslog field SPEZ, and seem that all is ok. Maybe SWL don't use this data, because he only understand MODE ( CW, SSB, AM, etc ....).

Please let me know what you think about ! Any idea or comment is welcome !

Regards, Pietro HB9RXC
05-06-2013, 08:02 PM,
Hi Everybody,

I also still use the old TQSL.

Pietro,in your exemple, in the news LoTW the <MODE:3>SSB field is missing. You need to mapped the new one (<APP_LoTW_MODEGROUP:5>PHONE) to the old " <MODE> field.

It's correct ???

73's.
Seb, HB9ICC
05-06-2013, 08:26 PM,
(05-06-2013, 07:47 PM)hb9rxc Wrote: Hi All,

I just got the same problem since couple of day. Seem LoTW add a field on the downloaded file from LoTW

Before:

<eor>

Now:

<eor>

Explaination:

I still use the old version and problem happen. As you can see, from couple of day there is a new field called APP_LoTW_MODEGROUP, wich is not understood by SwissLog. When syncronizing with LOTW I just mapped this (LOTW) field with the Swisslog field SPEZ, and seem that all is ok. Maybe SWL don't use this data, because he only understand MODE ( CW, SSB, AM, etc ....).

Regards, Pietro HB9RXC

Hi All

Yes but where is it I shall do this mapping ??

Br Arne
05-06-2013, 09:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013, 09:44 PM by hb9rxc.)
(05-06-2013, 08:02 PM)hb9icc Wrote: Hi Everybody,

Pietro,in your exemple, in the news LoTW the <MODE:3>SSB field is missing. You need to mapped the new one (<APP_LoTW_MODEGROUP:5>PHONE) to the old " <MODE> field.

It's correct ???

73's.
Seb, HB9ICC

Ciao Seb,

I don't understand what you mean !
In the new example ( adi file received today) I have both fields:

The first one is an indication of "group of modes" = PHONE (SSB,FM,AM,etc ...)
The second field is the real used MODE (SSB).

You receive both field every time, see for example under Swisslog directory > LOTW > LOTWQSOs_20130605.adi (or other file name).

When first time triyng to sync Lotw, swisslog ask me to map the new field called APP_LoTW_MODEGROUP to something in SWL. I just select the field SPEZ from the right pane of SWL available field.
I select SPEZ because I didn't know what other dbase field to use !!

If SWL the propose also to map other lotw field named MODE, I think it's a better idea to map it directly to SWL field called MODE (so MODE=MODE).

Please, in doubt explain better what you mean.

73' Pietro

(05-06-2013, 08:26 PM)OZ4VW-Arne Wrote:

Before:

<eor>

Now:

<eor>

Explaination:

Regards, Pietro HB9RXC

Hi All

Br Arne

Arne,

please see the attached jpeg. When you syncronize your SWL data to LoTW, do this windows appear ? If yes, you need to mouse click on the cell where there is a $ sign, then scroll the "Champ DB disponible" list, until you see the field "SPEZ", select it and then press "Insere" and the press "OK".
Now you have connected the LoTW field called APP_LoTW_MODEGROUP to the Swisslog database field called SPEZ.
The data contained in APP_LoTW_MODEGROUP will be written in the swisslog filed SPEZ. it's a simple fields mapping ....

Please let me know .... btw do this at your own risk ! I did on my system and it works as expected !

73' Pietro

05-06-2013, 09:51 PM,
(05-06-2013, 09:33 PM)hb9rxc Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 08:02 PM)hb9icc Wrote: Hi Everybody,

It's correct ???

73's.
Seb, HB9ICC

Ciao Seb,

I don't understand what you mean !
In the new example ( adi file received today) I have both fields:

The first one is an indication of "group of modes" = PHONE (SSB,FM,AM,etc ...)
The second field is the real used MODE (SSB).

You receive both field every time, see for example under Swisslog directory > LOTW > LOTWQSOs_20130605.adi (or other file name).

When first time triyng to sync Lotw, swisslog ask me to map the new field called APP_LoTW_MODEGROUP to something in SWL. I just select the field SPEZ from the right pane of SWL available field.
I select SPEZ because I didn't know what other dbase field to use !!

If SWL the propose also to map other lotw field named MODE, I think it's a better idea to map it directly to SWL field called MODE (so MODE=MODE).

Please, in doubt explain better what you mean.

73' Pietro

(05-06-2013, 08:26 PM)OZ4VW-Arne Wrote:

Before:

<eor>

Now:

<eor>

Explaination:

Regards, Pietro HB9RXC

Hi All

Br Arne

Arne,

please see the attached jpeg. When you syncronize your SWL data to LoTW, do this windows appear ? If yes, you need to mouse click on the cell where there is a $ sign, then scroll the "Champ DB disponible" list, until you see the field "SPEZ", select it and then press "Insere" and the press "OK".
Now you have connected the LoTW field called APP_LoTW_MODEGROUP to the Swisslog database field called SPEZ.
The data contained in APP_LoTW_MODEGROUP will be written in the swisslog filed SPEZ. it's a simple fields mapping ....

Please let me know .... btw do this at your own risk ! I did on my system and it works as expected !

73' Pietro

Hello Pieto

I have seen this first time I tried
Have not put anything in this
Is there a way to come back to this ??

Br Arne
06-06-2013, 07:42 AM,
Hi Arne,

doesn't appear any time you try to syncronize with LoTW ?
What actions you did first time it appear ?

Btw, I'm trying to find out where this mapping is stored, but no chanche yet.
Need to have a look on the database files (*.mdb), maybe this WE.

There are a lot of interesting things nested in Swisslog, but without the help of the developper ... it would be very hard ... !

Regards, Pietro

http://hb9rxc.homeip.net

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/...iggrin.gif