All other thing from same PC no problem or other PC´s too

On picture there is no name for the file

Any feedback will be helpfull

Br Arne OZ4VW

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

19-02-2019, 01:43 PM,
RE: Printing
Hello,

Go to File / Setup printer and make sure the same printer is selected. Swisslog doesn't handle printing! uses the windows drivers. You have probably selected another printer in this option. Make sure you select the same printer in Swisslog.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
19-02-2019, 02:02 PM,
Hello
There is only one printer avaliable and it run with other programs from same PC
But the text in the window / file i really dont understand and not able to se where it come from

The work "Hvor" is location and this name seem strange
Message is in the attachment
Br Arne OZ4VW

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

19-02-2019, 02:07 PM,
Add on
If I open the printer from Windows system I can se the file but it is not printed out
BR Arne
19-02-2019, 04:21 PM,
Hello Arne,

This is the printer location. It looks a strange address because you will connect to your printer via WIFI. I also have a Wifi printer so I will check here it's working properly.

Meantime, I suggest you to install PDF Creator (https://www.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator) which will install a PDF printer. Print with Swisslog using this PDF printer (it will create a PDF document with the print out). Afterwards print this file in your Canon printer with Adobe Reader or any other PDF reader software. All programs are free.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
19-02-2019, 08:21 PM,
Hello Jordi
It is working with the .PDF
But wondering why it is a WIFY address there is in the system
It is a traditionel Stationary PC and other program se the printer as a Network printer
PC is connected via cabel to router and from there it is Wireless

Is there a way to remove this line and se if I can convince SW as it have to use a network printer

Br Arne OZ4VW
21-02-2019, 12:17 AM,
Hi Arne,

Don't worry about this WDS address. It's handled automatically by Windows with all LAN/WLAN printers than are not phisically connected through a USB/COM port. I haven't tested yet my WIFI printer. I will try to do it tomorrow evening and I will let you know! I'm not at home now.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
22-02-2019, 02:05 PM,
Hi Arne,

I have just tested my WIFI printer and is working perfectly! Please make sure you run Swisslog as administrator (right click on the Swisslog icon, Properties / Compatibilty then check the Run as administrator checkbox). Also add an exception to Swisslog in your antivirus and firewall. Some antivirus tend to look out too much an block external connections.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
03-01-2020, 04:16 PM,
Hello Jordi

I am trying to replace my old logger with Swisslog and finding it to be excellent. 

However I have the same problem as Arne.

I have tried all the options you have advised but still can't get to print anything from within SWISSLOG.

Using PDF Creator and printing from ACROBAT does work OK.

All other logger applications print OK

The printer is an EPSON-442

So I wonder if an answer has been found?

Best 73

Ian G4GIR
03-01-2020, 07:33 PM,
Hello Ian,

It's all very strange, I also have a WIFI printer which works perfectly. Could you explain in detail which is the exact problem? Swislsog doesn't handle printint, only sends info to the printer selected in File / Setup printer. I would need to know more details in order to try to reproduce this problem.

Also (important!), run Swisslog as administrator and check again.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV