Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: Some ideas for additions....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jordy,
I am loving the software, and have a couple of possible requests.

First. Is it possible to add the country listing in a column which a user can select to be visible? This would be in the DX Messages window.I have a lot of new hams coming along in chasing dx in our club which I am president of and I am suggesting swisslog to them- this would help.

Second
Is it possible to add an interface to a SteppIR controller. I know you can do it via PST Rotator but a direct interface would be one less item to troubleshoot if there are problems.

Also can you add the Alfa RAK rotator controllers? Same as the Steppir.

Chuck K0XM
Hi Chuck,

I will add it to the wish list. Because Swisslog have a good implentation with PST Rotstor and has a very good SteppIR controller then I always try to add things you can't do it with any other software. However, I will study the possibility to add the Alfa RAK rotator.

Best 73
Thanks, I am just thinking form the users troubleshooting end- the fewer software packages we need to troubleshoot, the better.
Hi Chuck,

I have added support for SPID Rotators in latest beta. Please read this thread:

https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum...php?fid=27

I have tested with a Rot2Prog controller for a RAS rotator. I emulated for a Rot1Prog controller (which differs the format of the received data from the controller) and also works well. Please let me know if al lis ok.

Best 73