Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: IOTA-LIST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

Today there was a station actif on HF from AS-201, but I can't find it in the Iota List of Swisslog. I have the last version 5.9B. ( The highest I found in the list is AS-199 ) Huh

Thank's for helping Shy

73, Alain LX1AX
Hello Alain,

From time to time I'm checking the official list of all the awards supported by Swisslog. In case of IOTA I checked a couple of weeks ago. Now I have checked again and AS-201 is on the list but 2 weeks ago was not on the list. I can't keep Swisslog update on real time! However there is no problem if you enter a reference not recognised by Swisslog. It will count it as new one. You will see the reference description when I update again the info table in a future version but for your statistics all remain the same (it will count it as a new one). So don't worry about this though Swisslog doesn't recognise the island name.

Best 73
Dear Jordi,

Thank you very much for your very rapid answer.

No problem, I really understand that you can't keep Swisslog update on real time. I thaught maybe something was done wrong by myself during the update yesterday evening.

Thank you for all your infos.

73, Alain LX1AX
Dear Jordi,

Thank you for the new Version 5.9 C.

All OK now.

73, Alain LX1AX Smile
Thank you!  Rolleyes