Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: Resize window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all
Maybe again

The problem is when I have a setup working it next time I open it have recized some of the windows

SW or Win to look into

Br Arne OZ4VW
Hello Arne,

Do you have checked the option "Save desktop at exit" in the Options menu?

When you have a working setup the best way is to save your desktop in Options | Save Desktop. In case of problems you can restore the saved desktop/s in Options | Restore desktop.

If using Windows Vista or higher and you have installed Swisslog in the C:\Program Files folder it's mandatory that you disable UAC permanently and run Swisslog as administrator. Otherwise system will work with the Virtual Store folder which is not C:\Program Files\Swisslog. To avoid these problems you have to install Swisslog in another folder which is not in C:\Program Files (i.e. C:\Swisslog, C:\HAM\Swisslog etc). From version 5.92 Swisslog new installations are installed in C:\Swisslog to avoid all these problems. However if you have upgraded your system to Windows 10 recently and you have Swisslog installed in C:\Program Files\Swisslog (or C:\Program Files(x86)\Swisslog in 64 bits operating systems) you have to disable UAC and run as administrator.

Please read carefully this post I explain in detail all this and the workaround:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/...hp?tid=205

Best 73