Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: Map and DX cluster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

I do not understand why I didn't see on the map the lines of each spot. I tick in the configuration window of the map "Affiche les stations DX sur la carte", "Affiche le chemin du signal" and " Affiche la station annoncée" (sorry it's in french) and I put 0 km for distance mini. I see each spot in the cluster window. See joined file.

My new qso is ok. I see the line between me and DX.

Any help ?

73's Bruno de F1MPQ
Hi Bruno, 

Make sure you have checked both checkboxes below (layer Properties) when you select the layers: 

-  Signal Path
 -  Announced Dx stations

Maybe you have set these layers to be not visible!  You have to tick both options. 

Best 73
Hello 

In Configuration of the map ?

Is it in these windows ? Look the two joined files. Pse.

Tnx

73's Bruno
Hi Bruno,

Your configuration seems to be right but you have to set a minimum distance! don't set 0 but 10, 100 etc

I have checked here and works OK (see attached screenshot). Keep in mind that you will see the DX spots that are entering in the DX message window. Set 10 or 100 in the minimum distance field and check again but it should work well.

Best 73
Hello

I's not working for me !

I don't know what to do.

See new screnshoots

73's Bruno
Hello Bruno,

I don't understand... have you tried to reinstall Swisslog? Please reinstall and try again. Otherwise contact me via whatsapp to my phone +34656409020 to arrange a Teamviewer session to check online what may happen. Tomorrow I will be QRV from 6 to 15 UTC

Best 73
Ηι same problem here with dx spots not showing on map help please. 73
Hi,

Your map configuration lacks of the Announced Dx Stations layer, so it's impossible you can display them. Please load the default Map configuration file (Press the Load Env button) then load the Swisslog.env file located in the C:\Swisslog\Maps folfer). This is the default map configuration with the high definition background and all most important layers loaded. If after loading this file you still see the map in green colour, delete the Swisslog.env file from the C:\Swisslog\Maps folder then reinstall Swisslog again. You only need to execute installer and confirming all steps. The default Swisslog.env will ne restored.

Best 73
Hi, maybe I made a mistake unfortunately the probllem persist. 73
Hi,

Select the Announced DX Stations layer and make sure both options are checked (show title and show layer). As explained in the World Mapd chapter, this option only works if a DX window is active. I'm not at home until tuesday but Band Maps are not valid for this function to work. I will check next week if I can this function work with Band Maps as well.

Best 73
Pages: 1 2