Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: Confirmation of a QSO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Jordi,

whenever i received a qsl by LoTW or eQSL the map shows the QSO as not confirmed.
Only when i check the received button on QSL card it change to confirmed.
I think LoTW is full accepted for an complete qso.

If it possible to change the this procedur in Swisslog?

73, Reienr  - DF1JC
Hello Reienr,

I have tested here and works perfectly with LoTW confirmations (according the colors defined for the different status in the Map configuration). I have not achieved to see the "Not confirmed" word when it's not confirmed. Please let me know which layers you are displaying in Map. I use the default configuration. Maybe we should arrange a Teamviewer connection but here station color display the right DXCC status for each band.

Best 73
Hello Jordi,

thanks for the answer to me. Well, the words "Not confirmed" I've done with photoshop ;-)
On DXCC it works fine to change the colors but not in Gridsquare. This is what i see here.
Changing the color for Gridsquare works only with click the checkbox "QSL recvd"
Maybe i have wrong settings? (see my Attachment)

I have not installed Teamviewer on my computer right now but i will install it at the weekend. So we can do a meeting then.

73 Reiner

Btw: Also in "Statistics Gridsquare" it shows only as worked and not as confirmed
Hi Reiner,

I have detected the "problem". Gridsquare statistic only allows QSL card confirmations, not LoTW nor eQSL confirmations. That's the reason LoTW confirmations are not displayed on the map.

I just wonder if exists any Gridsquare award accepting LoTW or eQSL confirmations. In this case I will change this on this statistic.

Best 73
Hi Jordi,

thanks for the informations. It is not many award for worked gridsquares. I am currently working on this diploma:

http://www.wia.org.au/members/wiadxawards/gridsquare/
and the WASA from JARL (accept eQSL)

But anyway, when i am received a LoTW or eQSL confirmation, i click the box "QSL received" and all is ok.
It would of course be better to see if a square is directly confirmed. But the change must not be too complicated.

Thanks for your help Jordi

73 Reiner
Hi Reiner,

Thank you for the links. As I can see there are some Gridsquare awards accepting LotW+eQSL confirmations (such as WIA) but WASA only accept eQSL. Because the Gridsquare statistic is for general use (I don't to add all the grisquare awards in the world) maybe I will have to modify this statistic to allow LotW and eQSL confirmations and problem solved, what do you think?

Best 73
Hello Jordie,

in the first, sorry for the delay. Was some days near Barcelona for vacation ;-). Well, it's going to be nice for Grid Squares. But do not make so much work for only one user. All what i need can i do also manually.

Thank you Jordie, 73
Reiner

Btw: will be back to Santa Susanna / Barcelona at 16th of September 2017 for 2 weeks ;-)
Hi Reiner,

It's not so much work to allow LotW/eQSL confirmations in the Grid Square statistic so I will modify this in the next version.

Nice that you are here for vacation! I live in Sitges (a nice and touristic coastal town) but it's about 100 kms south from Santa Susanna! If we were closer it would have been a great chance to drink a beer with you!

Best 73 and enjoy your holidays here!
Hola Jordie,

thanks for the quick answer.

>> t's not so much work to allow LotW/eQSL confirmations in the Grid Square statistic so I will modify this in the next version. <<

That´s very kind of you Jordie. You know how you can someone happy ;-) This is what i know from all inhabitants in Catalunya, in my nearly 20 years of vacation there.
I'm sure, soon we can drink a beer together.

Now i still waiting for the next version

73´s Reiner