Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: SwissLog run with Wine on Debian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi All,

I managed to install Swisslog on a Debian thanks to Wine.

My concern is that when I launch it I get a message telling that it will close because of an Initialisation problem.

Has somebody already done that successfully ?

Thank you for your advice.

F1CEP
Pierrick
Hello Pierrick,

I know some users having Swisslog installed in Wine under Linux without any problems! I have sent him a message to see if he can reply here and help you.

If in some days we don't receive any answer from him, please contact me via e-mail to support@swisslogforwindows.com and i will send you his e-mail address.

Best 73
Hi Pierrick ,
    I use Swisslog long time under Wine without problems. I have never tried Debian sri. Now I use KDE neon or Kubuntu 18.04 and stable Wine 3.0.3. ( sudo apt install wine-stable) After wine install  winetricks. First step in terminal winecfg and set Windows version to Windows 7. Next step in terminal: winetricks mdac28 and winetricks jet40 Last step is installation Swisslog
Maybe you can help it
73 Josef OK1DTM
Thank you very much Josef! I hope this will help him.
I thank you All,

I will test all of this and I'll keep you informed.

Best 73's
Pierrick
F1CEP
(09-10-2018, 10:44 PM)OK1DTM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Pierrick ,
    I use Swisslog long time under Wine without problems. I have never tried Debian sri. Now I use KDE neon or Kubuntu 18.04 and stable Wine 3.0.3. ( sudo apt install wine-stable) After wine install  winetricks. First step in terminal winecfg and set Windows version to Windows 7. Next step in terminal: winetricks mdac28 and winetricks jet40 Last step is installation Swisslog
Maybe you can help it
73 Josef OK1DTM

Thanks a lot Josef

it works perfectely thanks to your instructions.

Pierrick
F1CEP
I was pleased that is helped Pierick
73 Josef OK1DTM
(13-10-2018, 12:07 AM)OK1DTM Wrote: [ -> ]I was pleased that is helped Pierick
73 Josef OK1DTM

Hi.
I am trying to install swisslog in ubuntu 18.04 of 64bits, can anyone help me ?, I have installed with winetrick files (mdac28 and jet40) but it does not work and it puts initialization error.
73's and thanks.
Hi,

Did you follow the instructions given by OK1DTM above? If so, send him a private message , maybe he doesn't see the forum often.

Best 73
(25-04-2019, 04:12 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Did you follow the instructions given by OK1DTM above? If so, send him a private message , maybe he doesn't see the forum often.

Best 73

Hi Jordi,
I answered 21.Apr the same problem Fernando EA4AWM and problem was fixed. I will send private mail to EB1ESK (qrz.com)
73 Josef OK1DTM
Pages: 1 2 3