Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: Bandmap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys 

I'm new to Swisslog and really liking whats been provided. This could be me but I cant work out a way to display the callsign and Beam Heading into the band map or add it to the dx cluster monitor. Can anyone help me out on whether this feature is possible essentially I just want to see callsign plus perhaps SP and LP headings 

thanks in advance 

Brian 
M0RNR
(19-11-2018, 02:54 PM)m0rnr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys 

I'm new to Swisslog and really liking whats been provided. This could be me but I cant work out a way to display the callsign and Beam Heading into the band map or add it to the dx cluster monitor. Can anyone help me out on whether this feature is possible essentially I just want to see callsign plus perhaps SP and LP headings 

thanks in advance 

Brian 
M0RNR

A single click on a callsign in the band map will open a Statistic Overview that includes, among other details, the direct antenna heading (short-path). Or else permanently have the Statistic Overview window open (View>Statistic-Quick-View), and then a single click in DX Messages (Cluster monitor) will reveal the same. Does this help?

Erik.
Yeah thanks I was just wondering whether there was a way of displaying without the Clicks but thanks for the pointers Erik

Brian
Hi Brian,

If user wants to know more info about any spot (on band maps or DX message windows), user needs to do "something". As Erik indicates, you need to do a single click to display the Statistic Overview where you will find all the info you need. You can add more statistics in the lower part if you need to know other award status. By means of the colours you can display the status for the selected statistic on every spot. By default DXCC statistic is selected in band maps and DX message windows. In band maps you can only select one statistic but in DX message you can select another ones. You can have as many band maps as you want with different bands, statistics, etc which fits your needs.

In the pop-up window (mouse right click) You can also select the actions you want when double clicking.

Please read the Dx message / Band map help. Simply press F1 while having selected Dx message window (or Band Map or any other) to display the associated help.

Best 73
Thanks for the tips Jordi, now fully installed and working very well. Just need to familiarise myself with all the features after a number of years using a different system

Brian M0RNR