Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: Merge when importing ADIF - files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. Thanks for version 5.99.
I reorganized the OH2K database, so that there is a separate My_QTH for each user. I had to delete all qsos in the old database, and then re-import ADIF files for each user. Big job, 64500 qsos are now in the database.

In that process, all statistic about qsls were lost. I am using clublog OQRS service, and generate ADIF files after printout of labels from Clublog. I had hoped that re-importing those files with info about printed qsl cards could be merged into Swisslog, but it only says "dupe" and nothing is imported. Could I wish for a "merge" option, so that this info could be imported to the database? (same principle as when importing qsls from Eqsl and LoTW, really)

73 de Tom OH6VDA
Hi Tom,

Yes I understand. I would be interesting for CLub Log and certain operations. I will add your request to the wish list for a future version.

Best 73
Thanks. Looking forward to that. I attach one of the ClubLog ADIF files as a sample.
73 and Happy New Year 2019!
de Tom OH6VDA
Hi Tom,

There is no attached file. Please send it to support@swisslogforwindows.com. Let me also know in which section of Club Log you have downloaded this file. I did it time ago in the OQRS section but please refresh my memory.

Best 73