Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: Update awards problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
Sometimes a warming appears when the swisslog starts :"The following members / references info tables are outdated..."
If I click Yes, the all lists start to update but the software stop working and freezes.

Any help?

73 PY1FR!
Hello Fernando,

Please read this post of the NEW VERSIONS section in the Forum:

https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum...hp?tid=548

I released a Beta where all this is solved until I release 5.99a.

Best 73
Hi Jordi!
Many thanks for your help!
I replace the .exe file but the problem persist.
73!
Hello Fernando,

It should not lock at all with the new EXE. I have tested it in 3 different computers having the same issue before. PLEASE make sure of the following:

- Compress the database before replying YES to Update all (File / Compress database).
- Force running Swisslog as administrator (mouse right click on the Swisslog icon, Properties > Compatibility > set the Run as administrator checkbox. 
- Add an exception to Swisslog in your antivirus and firewall to allow all incoming/outgoing communications. 

If you follow all the above steps you should not have any problems. If still freezes, let me know which statistic is updating at that time. Some statistics needs Microsoft Excel to update the information tables and I have found some issues under certain Office configurations.

If still in trouble contact me to arrange a remote session via Teamviewer to check online what may happen.

Best 73
Hi Jordi!
Many thanks.
Before follows your instructions, I closed all programs and run only the swisslog and the update runs ok!
I am using this software with my Expert MB1 and the integrations is wonderful!!

73!