Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: DX Spots toFlex Panorama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any plans to implement the Flex DX Spot API to send Swisslog band map Spots to the Flex Panorama?

SeeĀ https://www.flexradio.com/downloads/flex...1562486333, specifically radio.cs and spot.cs

Erik EI4KF.
Hello Erik,

Adding support for FlexRadio is already on the wish list! I hope to work on it in a future release. Do you have any flex Radio to test?

Best 73
(08-07-2019, 09:42 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Erik,

Adding support for FlexRadio is already on the wish list! I hope to work on it in a future release. Do you have any flex Radio to test?

Best 73

Hello Jordi....ok that is good news. It is supposed to be quite straightforward but that is only what I have heard.

I am seriously considering changing my Expert Electronics MB1 for a Flex 6400M. As you know, I rate Swisslog as the absolute best logging and radio integration software that there is. Which is why I asked the question. Other loggers have DX Spot integration into the Flex 6000 series like N1MM+, Logger 32 etc. But the thought of having to leave SWL and adopt one of those is something of a gruesome idea. So it is good to know it is on the wish list already. Most likely by September I will have a Flex and be able to test any Flex API developments that you make late this year or next year, depending on your road-map for Swisslog.

Thank you so much.

Erik.
Hello Erik,

Now I'm working to release 5.99c which will implement a very interesting WSJT-X / JTDX Band Map and some other enhancements and corrections. After releasing 5.99c I will work to implement Flex Radio in Swisslog.

Best 73