Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: 5.99E and transceiver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Hny et tnx for the new version.
I just installed the new version 5.99e Smile

From Swisslog, the control of the transceiver data - frequency and mode - (placed at the top of the screen) no longer works. Also, the information sent by the transceiver is no longer updated as soon as the frequency is changed from Swisslog.
Hi,

Which interface are you using? I haven't changed anything on this matter and here is working well in all my computers. What does "no longer works" means? Please explain in detail.

Please replace the EXE file by the new one which is correcting a bug:

https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum...hp?tid=665

Best 73
I installed the patch.
I use the serial interface (COM1).
At startup: changing the frequency and mode from the transceiver works well: there is indeed an update in Swisslog (control window) and inlay at the top of the screen (we only see two boxes, the frequency and mode).
With the patch, we see again in this second window the arrow to choose the mode. And it works !
In the "DX message" window, everything works correctly: I can order the transceiver from an ad.
There remains the programming of the frequency or the mode, in one of the two windows which is not done. And, if after this test, I "spot" from the DX window, I order the transceiver, but no update in both windows, and I can no longer make a mode change in these windows.
Hello,

I redid the frequency / mode piloting tests from Swisslog.

Operation is ok. It is only necessary to enter the full value of the frequency in Hertz.

Just a minor remark: I did not manage to make work the buttons "up" and down " (see jpg).

Thank you again for this new version.

Hello,

Which option are you selecting in the transceiver control of Swisslog? COM port direct to any transceiver? Omnirig, HRD?. PLEASE I need all the info as possible. I don't have any issue here in none of my computers and I haven't received any report from any user regarding this. If you connect directly to the COM port make sure you are using the right COM port parameters (baud rate, start and stop bits etc). A screenshot will help me to understand and see clearly your setup! I'm lack of information!

You have to press the SET button (ACCORD in French) after you change the frequency by means of the Up and Down button.

Best 73
Hello Jordi,
Thanks for taking care of this little problem.
My connection parameters with a Yaesu FT1000 MP for more than 15 years :
- COM1 port, single use of Swisslog to control the transceiver
- Port configuration: see jpg
- Automatic start
- Display of the tx in the toolbar

In the control window, the up, down and chord keys do not work. An error code is displayed (see jpg).

73 from Jean-Marie - F5AQB
Hello Jean-Marie,

I have detected the source of the issue: thousand separator in your country is different than comma or dot and I didn't take this into account! Thousand separators are set automatically after entering the frequency manually (yes, it must be entered in Hertz without any separator, Swislsog will assign it correctly after that). It will be corrected in version 5.99f which I'm planning to release shortly!

Best 73
Thank you for this quick response.
Is this bug that blocks the up and down buttons?
Yes, it will be solved in 5.99f! Please use the TX Toolbar meantime (remember you have to enter frequency in Hertz with no separators!).

Best 73
Hi Jordi,
I have use the new version 5.99f.
It's ok. Very tnx.
73 from Jean-Marie - F5AQB