Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: DARC DOK Award tracking/Updating??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
Sorry for another mundane post!!!

I am trying to track and update my logbook to run with DARC DOK award. I have no idea how I go about this process!!!

Can my existing logbook be automatically updated in any way to show the DOK references I have already worked but not recorded?? Or, will I have to manually update my logbook using the QSL cards I have recieved?

Sorry once again for confused posting!!!

Brian G0VAX
Hi Brian,

There is no automatic mode to do this... you will have to edit every QSO and add the DOK according the info shown in the QSL card.

The only internet Callbook databases giving the DOK are HAMQTH and QRZCQ (if the user has filled out this info on his/her profile). I will add this in the next version to automatically add the DOK in Swisslog if reading from these databases (and the County (subregion) field is checked to be filled automatically). This will help tl all users using the DOK award.

Hi,

this week done ;-)
It is indirect possible, to send the log with SwissLog to darc for awards:

With Swisslog it is possible to sync the QSOs among others to LOTW, Clublog and eQSL.
In dcl.darc.de you can get the QSOs from LOTW and Clublog.  From eQSL you can put the QSOs to darc.

Means if you have as least one of those online logbooks, you are able to use the QSOs logged with Swisslog.
Better is to have all 3. Of couse only confirmed QSOs are aceppted by darc.

73 Roland
Hi Roland,

Current Swisslog version is able to read DOK from HAMQTH/QRZCQ if you are using these callbook databases (please read the release notes for version 5.99g).

Upon my knowledge, eQSL nor LoTW offers the DOK field when downloading confirmations. If this services would provide this field in the donwloaded file I could easily set the DOK in the QSOs when synchronizing to LoTW/eQSL. So I guess DARC retrieves DOK based on their own information about DL members, not because LoTW/eQSL provides this info. Because you are DARC member I would appreciate if you have any further info.

Swisslog uploads info to Club Log and they don't offer any query to download DOK as they offer for DXCC. So again, send me all details if you have any info on this.

Best 73