Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: Update fails of AGCW and ERC members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Update fails of both references.

Seems they have moved the files somewhere else, Swisslog is not able to download this.
Have waited two weeks before I write this here - in case those would be only a short issue.

73 de Roland, DK4RH

(new member of ERC. Reason why I found those issue...)
Hello Roland,

AGCW link to download member list is now broken. I had problems with them in the past due to EU data protection DS-GVO. I don't understand this because there is no personal data only callsign but you know how extricted are in Germany... I have contacted them informing on this to see if they provide me again a link to download a list of members. I will let you know the results as soon as I get an answer (if I get it).

Regarding ERC I have corrected the code. Download latest beta and you will be able to update. Please read this thread:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/...hp?tid=812

Best 73 and thank you for your report
Hi Jordi,

thanks - is working fine!

73 Roland, DK4RH
Hello Roland,

I have received the new link from AGCW to download the member list, which points out to the old site, but I don't know if this will be the definitve link so I have to wait until changing the link in the code. I have just uploaded a new statistic database updating all info tables, including AGCW and ERC. You will be be warned to upgrade at Swisslog start up.

As soon as I get the definitive link I will change it in the code and I will update the Beta.

Best 73
Hello Roland,

I have received the definitive link. I have uploaded a new beta including this fix.

Best 73
Hi Jordi,
have tried it - AGCW is now working fine.

Hope there is no need to open a new topic...
For DIG
shortly: It should only mapped the DIG-Number to Callsigns with the status 'J' (2nd field of DIGmembers.txt)

longer:
I requested a diplom for connections with other DIG-Members and used the database of swisslog to map those user. A lot of QSOs where not accepted. After discussing details i know more...
The file contains all DIG-Members, also if there are not active any more or silent. After some time their old Callsign is given to other OMs who are not member of DIG.
Meaning of the status-field:
J: Active (for Ja in German means yes)
A: Exit of DIG-Membership (German Ausgetreten)
S: Silent
V: long time nothing heard from OM (German Verschollen)

Think it makes sense only to sync Callsign into Swislog Database with status 'J'...

73 de Roland, DK4RH
Hello Roland,

Thank you for the info! I have updated the code accordingly and I have uploaded a new beta. Please read this thread:

https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum...hp?tid=827

Force first a new update of list of DIG members before applying the suggested action explained in the thread.

Best 73
Hi Jordi,

wonderful is working fine!

Maybe as additional info. A QSO would be accepted with not any more active DIG-Members, when it was done in the time where the OM was an active member. But I think this to implement in a log-program (swisslog) is to complex.

73 de Roland DK4RH
Hi Roland,

As it is now, Swisslog will only set the DIG member number to active members and will display the DIG member logo in the membership panel. If this station become not active in the future, the only way to "tell" Swisslog this station is not DIG member is to periodically update the list of members and run the function to Update the INF_DIG in all QSOs. This is the only way to keep the DIG award updated.

Best 73