Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: Statistic Overview window.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All

I have tried to get back to using SwissLog again, having tried many others I think SwissLog is the one for me..

However I have a few questions I hope can be resolved.

In the Statistic Overview window, how can I remove the bands I am not interested in? i.e 23, 9, 6, 3, 1.25cm and 6mm?

Thanks I will save other queries for later.

Ian G4GIR
Hello Ian,

The Statistic Overview window shows all defined bands. The only way to delete them from this view is deleting them from Swisslog (Edit / Add / Edit bands). Deleting bands (or modes) may cause future issues if you need this band/mode added again. All modes/bands have an internal ID which is linked to band/mode reports. If you delete any of the default bands/modes and you add any of them again in a future, they will have a different ID and will cause some reports or statistics not working as they were designed. You can do it, of course, but I don't recommend it at all. Only in case you are absolutely sure you won't ever work this band or mode then you could do it but... 

Instead, I highly suggest you to use Statistic Quick Views where you can select the modes/bands you like to see and you can have as many views as you like. Personally I have 6 Statistic Quick Views for 6 different statistics: DXCC, WAS, GAPA Grid, WPX, WAZ and US_Counties. These windows are very small and easy to locate in your screen. Check this out:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/screenshots.html

Sample desktop 3 contains 4 Statistic Quick Views and will give you some desktop ideas.

Best 73