Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: Country table query.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Jordi,

I worked KH0/KC0W (Mariana Islands) just now and it has logged as USA. When I look in the stats (new) it tells me KH0 is Northern Mariana Islands and the worked status is not shown.

Any advice on how to change that please ?

Thank you.

Richard G4UGB
Well, it defaults to KH0 N Marianas for me. In the qso entry window you should be able to change the DXCC field to KH0 (just type it in) if it is giving you W.
(29-09-2021, 05:29 PM)G3WPF Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it defaults to KH0 N Marianas for me.  In the qso entry window you should be able to change the DXCC field to KH0 (just type it in) if it is giving you W.

If I may say, you should check your logbook to verify the DXCC assignments for all KC0W entries. The allocation of 'W' to the KH0 logging may have been derived from a previous log entry that could either have been correct (for KC0W at home) or one of his other DXpeditions that was logged incorrectly.

Open a logbook view that includes the DXCC field. Use the drop down arrow in the Callsign header to open the  search function for that field. Select custom. In the Autofilter box set Callsign to 'equals' and the search parameter to *KC0W (note the asterisk).

Verify that all found entries are correctly assigned their respective DXCC and amend as necessary. If all are correct, action the log change per Reg's post just the same as for the JD1 issue that recently occurred.
Hello Reg and Erik,

Yes the DXCC (Log Entry) box had (for some reason) a 'W' in it and the pull down offered me KH0. Once I changed that then all was OK and Northern Mariana Islands appeared in the country box.

I'm grateful to you both for the responses. Smile

73 de Richard G4UGB