Swisslog's Forum

Full Version: QSO Entry window: Region field
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some time now I have noticed that if the Region field is not used by a standard statistic then if I double click it when enetering a contact the INF-WAS table populates the field even if the QSO is not with a station in the USA.  This occurs also if no callsign is entered and I just double-click the Region field.  However, if the field is used, for example when entering a QSO with a VE station, then the correct inf table will appear when I double-click the field.

Has anyone else noticed this or is there a problem with my set up?

Reg
G3WPF
Hi Reg,

Effectively when there is no statistic associated to the Region field, if you double click on the Region field the INF_WAS is displayed. I have not found out the reason. I will try to solve it, although I think it's not a big deal.

Best 73
Hi Reg,

I have uploaded a new beta fixing this.

Best 73
Hi Jordi.  That seems to have fixed the problem when there is no callsign in the QSO entry window and I double-click the Region field BUT I have noticed 2 other items. 

I have a private statistic for EI Counties with an INF table I created.  However, if I enter an EI callsign and double-click Region, I get INF-WAS again, even though the field label correctly changes to County.  I thought that maybe I had constructed the private statistic incorrectly (though it had worked previously) or perhaps it is because there is no INF_EI in the swlstat database file.  Then I have just been working on some QSLs I have received.  When I entered the callsign of a DL station I have worked (either by double clicking on the QSO in logbook view or if I enter the call directly in the callsign field), the subregion field label correctly changes to DOK but double-clicking in the field brings up the message: "There is no information table for field control: PSUBREGEDIT, DB : P_SUB_REGION"

I am sorry but I will not be able to do any more investigation for some time as I will not be here.

Reg
G3WPF

PS Also noticed same error for DDFM for F stations (sub-region field)
Hi Reg,

Thank you for the report! It's fixed in new beta just released today 6th April.

Send me a list of the EI counties (or better your INF_EI.txt file) and I will create a standard statistic for EI Counties in the Region field. You will have to delete your private statistic to avoid conflict.

Best 73
Hi Jordi.

I'm back home now!  Further to our exchange of emails when I was in France, I confirm that everything is fine now.

Again, thanks for your help.

Reg
G3WPF
Hi,

my QSO Input window shows some fields in french and not in english. Swizching to another language does not help.

[attachment=474]

73, Rainer
Hi Rainer,

Go to the Reports folder then delete all RPG files (Swislsog must be closed). This files are created automatically and saves all user's customization to some listings. For some reason you will have some of them corrupted from old versions.

Best 73
Thanks Jordi,

the text is now english in all fields as expected.

Is ther any possibility to get the Quick View DXCC and Statstic Overview to show the QSL received

with only eQSL. I only work with eQSL !

Also I have modified the Reports / Awards / DXCC to display QSL received from eQSL:

( I modified the filter {in "DXCC Award QSO Automatic selection sorted by dxcc.rpt"}:

Filter =
          'in (SELECT      FIRST(L_QSONR)'#13#10'    FROM Logbook,PQTH'#13#10'  WHERE' +
          ' (L_QTHID = P_QTHID and (L_QSL_RECEIVED = 1 or L_eQSL_RECEIVED =' +
          ' 1))'#13#10'GROUP BY P_DXCC)|'

Thanks again !

73, Rainer
Hi Rainer,

In Quick View simply mouse right click then select Change Layout and select the fields to want.

Keep in mind that this report is created toused to sent an application for the ARRL DXCC award which only accepts QSL cards and LoTW confirmations. If you want to adapt it to eQSL you have to set this filter:

in (SELECT FIRST(L_QSONR)
FROM Logbook,PQTH
WHERE (L_QTHID = P_QTHID and (L_eQSL_RECEIVED = 1))
GROUP BY P_DXCC)

Pages: 1 2