Swisslog's Forum
ICOM IC-7300MK2 Hex-Adress - Printable Version

+- Swisslog's Forum (https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Swisslog version 5.x (https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Error reports (https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: ICOM IC-7300MK2 Hex-Adress (/showthread.php?tid=1374)



ICOM IC-7300MK2 Hex-Adress - DH1PS - 20-08-2026

Hello Jordi,

I have no Problems to run the Kenwood TS-990 and the ICOMs IC-705, IC-7300 and IC-9700 with Swisslog 5.118.
But with the ICOM IC-7300MK2 it is not possible to put in the right Hex-Adress B6.

See Picture below:

[attachment=634] 

All the other HAM-Radio-Applications, like UCX-Log, WSJT-X, JTDX, etc. run very well with the IC-7300MK2.

Do you have a solution for this error?

Thanks in advance


RE: ICOM IC-7300MK2 Hex-Adress - EA3GCV - 20-08-2026

Hello Heinz-Peter,

You haven't attached any screenshot. You have 2 options: 
  • Set manually the hex address in the ICOM TX-Addr field: B6
  • If the CI-V Transceive option in your radio is set to ON, check the "Scan for TX-Address" then press START. Swisslog will search automatically the hex address from your radio and will set it automatically.

I also have an IC-7300MK2 and works perfectly.

73


RE: ICOM IC-7300MK2 Hex-Adress - DH1PS - 21-08-2026

   


RE: ICOM IC-7300MK2 Hex-Adress - DH1PS - 21-08-2026

Hello Jordi,

I did it automatical und manually!


RE: ICOM IC-7300MK2 Hex-Adress - DH1PS - 21-08-2026

   

Hi Jordi,

as you can see, Address is set to B6 and CI-V Transceive is ON.

It works, if I switch to Address 94. Then Swisslog find the IC-7300.


RE: ICOM IC-7300MK2 Hex-Adress - DH1PS - 21-08-2026

Hello Jordi,

thanks for your fast respond.
I´ll find the error.
Win11 switched to COM10, but now with the right Port is COM6 for the IC-7300MK2 and COM10 for the TS-990.
   
Now it´s ok and works very fine.

Thanks for your good job in programming Swisslog to keep it alive and for your great support!


RE: ICOM IC-7300MK2 Hex-Adress - EA3GCV - 21-08-2026

Hello,

Because you selected a wrong COM port that was the reason of your issue. Glad you solved it!

Best 73