Swisslog's Forum
insert new mode - Printable Version

+- Swisslog's Forum (https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Swisslog version 5.x (https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Wish list (https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: insert new mode (/showthread.php?tid=326)

Pages: 1 2

insert new mode - on6dp - 03-07-2017

Hallo Jordi,
Can you add  the new mode  FT8 et T10
73 de Paul, ON6DP

RE: insert new mode - G4UGB - 06-08-2017

Hello Jordi,
I would also like FT8 etc to be added as a new mode in any future updates.
Thank you.
73 de Richard G4UGB

RE: insert new mode - EA3GCV - 06-08-2017

Hi,

FT8, T10 and many PSK and MFSK submodes will be automatically added in new version 5.97 which I'm planning to release this month or by september (along with interesting new functions).

However let me remind you that Swisslog means flexibility and user can add any mode manually. Simply go to Edit / Add / Edit modes and add the FT8 or T10 mode. New version will only add these modes if they don't exist in database.

RE: insert new mode - G4UGB - 07-08-2017

Hello Jordi,

Many thanks for that information !!!

That's helped me a LOT !!!

Regards,

Richard G4UGB

RE: insert new mode - EI4KF - 11-08-2017

And also, after adding your new modes, edit the Report Modes so that FT8, T10 etc are included in DATA. This will ensure correct statistics and, should you be working towards DATA DXCC, keep SWL correlated with your ARRL submissions.

RE: insert new mode - EA3GCV - 12-08-2017

Hi all,

The operation explained by Erik EI4KF will be performed automatically in the next version where all PsK and MFSK submodes will be includee as well as many other interesting functions and corrections will be implemented.

Best 73

Jordi, EA3GCV

RE: insert new mode - EI4KF - 13-08-2017

Hi Jordi, that is a good improvement! I had been thinking that if a new mode is added, the logic is that it defaults to be added to the relevant report mode instead of as it is now. 

73 de Erik.

RE: insert new mode - OZ4VW - 11-09-2017

Good evening
A good or very good thing was off course to se as it is posseble to implement XSJT-X direct so it was posseble to log direct
I have no clue as it is posseble at all

Br // Nice evening
Arne OZ4VW

RE: insert new mode - EI4KF - 11-09-2017

(11-09-2017, 05:25 PM)OZ4VW Wrote: Good evening
A good or very good thing was off course to se as it is posseble to implement XSJT-X direct so it was posseble to log direct
I have no clue as it is posseble at all

Br // Nice evening
Arne OZ4VW

In Swisslog, set WSJTx / JTDX as Digimode program:

In WSJTx / JTDX set the following:

When 73 or RR73 is sent and Prompt To Log is enabled, logging in the Digimode mode program will auto-log to Swisslog. All fields will be correctly administered.

RE: insert new mode - OZ4VW - 11-09-2017

Hello Erik
With a chance for halves of Swisslog user i laughing and Jordi say another time RTFM before asking I must say it is working but.... my MicroHam whitch is controlled by Omni rig disapered.
I can se there is a connection between WSJT and Swiss

Any hints for this
Br Arne