Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
15-09-2015, 03:34 PM,
Swisslog V5.8

Upon start of the program (which I used successfully for many years) I get the message:
"Der Index der Liste überschreitet das Maximum(1)"
The index of the list is larger than the maximum(1)

(Yes I had fiddled with statistics, to get a report-/display-window of my current statistics and must have done something wrong)

How can I fix that?
15-09-2015, 04:31 PM,
RE: Index-error

Probably the statistic loaded has a definition error or if you have a logbook view the query loaded has any definition error too. I would need to check online via Teamviewer to see what may happen.

However I highly recommend you to update to version 5.9d. It's full of new interesting options such as HamQTH free database access to retrieve callsign information automatically, important corrections (LOTW sync doesn't work anymore in 5.8) , updated country table, statistics, new and enhanced installer etc.

Please read all the news since version 5.9 in:

Please read all the screens of the installer and follow strictly the information of the first screen if you are using Windows Vista or higher. I promise you won't regret to update Swisslog! I'm working since november last year with the source code correcting things and trying to do the best I know to keep Swisslog not only alive but to put it at the top of the best world's logging softwares as always was.

If you need my help I can connect via Teamviewer (send me the ID and password to my Skype: or user JordiQQ) or you can send me a Whatsapp message to my phone +34656409020 to arrange an online connection. I can take the occcasion to update your Swisslog copy.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
16-09-2015, 03:14 PM,
RE: Index-error
Thank you for your hints Jordi!
I fixed the problem myself, by reinstalling Swisslog and then importing all QSOs from a copy of the current Database.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)