Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printable Manual?
06-01-2020, 11:25 AM,
Printable Manual?
Hi All,

Is there a printable manual available for Swisslog? I find the written word easier than trawling through web screens.

Best Wishes

Brian G0VAX
06-01-2020, 11:52 AM,
RE: Printable Manual?
Hello Brian,

I'm sorry but there is no printable version for English. It exists a printable version for Spanish thanks to the collaboration of EA1MK. Any volunteer wanting to do this for the English version ;-) any help will be highly appreciated!

However you can get direct help for most functions by pressing F1. The Swisslog help is structured in chapters. The first chapters are mandatory to read to know most important Swisslog functions like Qso entry, logbook views, statistics... The online help is very interactive. I keep the online help up to date to the latest version in all languages.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
06-01-2020, 06:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2020, 09:34 AM by EI4KF.)
(06-01-2020, 11:52 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Brian,

I'm sorry but there is no printable version for English. It exists a printable version for Spanish thanks to the collaboration of EA1MK. Any volunteer wanting to do this for the English version ;-) any help will be highly appreciated!

However you can get direct help for most functions by pressing F1. The Swisslog help is structured in chapters. The first chapters are mandatory to read to know most important Swisslog functions like Qso entry, logbook views, statistics... The online help is very interactive. I keep the online help up to date to the latest version in all languages.

Best 73

You can print to PDF the manual section by section. Example print all the pages relating to Database, My QTH, QSO Entry Window ........ Country Table, Other features. Once done either actually print to paper these sections or stitch together by any reasonable PDF software. This gives the full manual. A section is below as an example. 

.pdf   swl.pdf (Size: 542,3 KB / Downloads: 11)
06-01-2020, 11:01 PM,
(06-01-2020, 06:19 PM)EI4KFHi Erik, Many thanks!! I will try that method. Best wishes,Brian G0VAX Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 11:52 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Brian,

Best 73

You can print to PDF the manual section by section. Example print all the pages relating to Database, My QTH, QSO Entry Window ........ Country Table. Other features. Once done either actually print to paper these sections or stitch together by any reasonable PDF software. This gives the full manual. A section is below as an example.