Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eQSL confirmed status import not working?
11-06-2020, 07:07 PM,
eQSL confirmed status import not working?
Hi,

first let me thank you for the very great work that you have put into Swisslog. For me it is the best logger Wink 

Now to my question: I have tried to use the eQSL functionality and cannot import the confirmed qso-status with version 5.99 for the log entries that I already have logged. It works neither manually nor in automatic modus. I've also tried a complete import from date 1900. And an import when a new confirmed qsos arrived after the last synchronization.

Because the log upload works fine, my settings are probably ok.

So the question: Am I doing anything wrong or is qQSL confirmed status import not working?
What can i do to check what is going on?

73s Mark
11-06-2020, 08:05 PM,
RE: eQSL confirmed status import not working?
Hi Mark,

Which Swisslog version are you using? It's mandatory to use latest Swisslog versión because there have been many corrections.

Current version is working perfectly (I use eQSL synch every day).

If you still are in trouble contact me via whatsapp to arrange a Teamviewer sesión.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
12-06-2020, 06:34 PM,
Hi Jordi,

I'm glad to say everything works fine!

While rechecking every setting I found out that "Eqsl-Nick" is supposed to be the QTH Nickname.
The word "Nick" is usually used as username in the internet, so I thought this was supposed to be my eQSL Username.

With the right settings its just as expected. I really like it Wink

Moltes gràcies
Mark
15-06-2020, 03:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 15-06-2020, 11:30 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Mark,

In the Swisslog help, eQSL Support > Preparation for eQSL I think this is perfectly explained. I suggest you to read it again but I think it's clear enough.

I'm glad all is solved!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog