Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade from 5.8 to 5.9 be aware ...
27-12-2014, 10:37 AM,
RE: Upgrade from 5.8 to 5.9 be aware ...
Hello Jordi,

thanks a million for having the time to explain the exact situation I have by answering my questions.
I'm happy you did some changes after my post, this will ensure other users to be aware of the changes.

QUERIES.

I admit i have read all the notes, but I apologise not catching the one is referring to the queries.
I was however be able to restore the one i need, but fields needed to be rearranged. I will check another
computer where I have the previous version and I will try to restore it.
Note: I found that if you select: Options, "Set Font for all Windows" and change the default font,
this will setup, but after restart, the font is reset to Arial. Check and let me know if you want to report
me a detailed report.

COLORS

I understand your comments, but forcing a color for all users (and I'm sure we don't have millions of Swisslog users)
for a new version is nice, but at least we need to have an option where we can change the default color.
A simple menu, or also (if this is available) directly into the .INI file. I'm also not an Delphi programmer, but I have
more than 30 years of IT knowledge working as an IT Director of an international school, and I'm sure this can be easily
developed. I'm not asking this as urgent, of course, but this will be a very nice addition to those who want (at least) change
the basic color.

For your info, I'm working both under Windows 7 ultimate and Windows 8.1 Pro with VMware Fusion 7 under a Mac Pro.
All is working perfectly.

Again, MANY thanks for all your hard job. I do understand how many hours are behind this new project and I'm happy (as a Swisslog
users of more than 25 years!) that you have taken the time to renew the program.
Hoping to read some more news from you and in the mean time, happy holidays, and Happy New Year 2015.

Fulvio HB9DHG

Messages In This Thread
Upgrade from 5.8 to 5.9 be aware ... - by hb9dhg - 26-12-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Upgrade from 5.8 to 5.9 be aware ... - by hb9dhg - 27-12-2014, 10:37 AM