Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Correct DXCC detection ? Clublog API ?
28-11-2015, 09:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-11-2015, 09:41 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Correct DXCC detection ? Clublog API ?
Hi Thomas,

I read about this bulk query but this makes things difficult to program. Firstly because there is 10000 QSO limit and I have to split the query by groups in large logbooks. Secondly once the received JSON container is created I have to search and compare every string to find the right QSO to set the DXCC. Maybe I speed up the reading process from internet but I will have later to read in sequence the JSON container and search for the QSO in the Swisslog database. So I'm not sure if I would really speed up the whole process.

Currently I prefer to perform a query in sequence for every QSO in the logbook which has been easier to program. I know this function will take a lot of time in very large logbooks but users will probably run this function once (or twice) in a life to perform a full DXCC correction in the whole logbook. Maybe in the future I can speed up the process of this function if I find a better way to do it, but at least I have been able to implement quickly this interesting function in the next version.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
RE: Correct DXCC detection ? Clublog API ? - by EA3GCV - 28-11-2015, 09:36 PM