Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming back to Swisslog importing ADIF data from DXKeeper
07-01-2017, 06:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2017, 06:50 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Coming back to Swisslog importing ADIF data from DXKeeper
Hello Fréderic,

First of all thank for using again Swisslog! I'm very glad that you like all the new features. I'm doing the best I know!

Regarding your questions:

- Swisslog still doesn't implement any eQSL synchronisation. It's a hard bone to me because I still have many difficulties to implement some things in the Swisslog complex structure. But I won't give up! I hope to succeed some day...
- When importing QSO from other programs you don't have to worry about the LOTW/ClubLog fields. When using the LOTW/ClubLog functions in Swisslog will fill out the corresponding fields. The only fields you can set from DXKeeper are the ones from eQSL (if you wish). You can assign them to the right eQSL fields available in the Swisslog database.
- I have found that when creating a new database it doesn't create correctly the QSO table so that's the reason of the error. I'm investigating to correct this in the new version I'm preparing now. Meantime, send me your database to support@swisslogforwindows.com and I will fix it for you.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coming back to Swisslog importing ADIF data from DXKeeper - by EA3GCV - 07-01-2017, 06:49 PM