Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming back to Swisslog importing ADIF data from DXKeeper
08-01-2017, 11:06 AM,
RE: Coming back to Swisslog importing ADIF data from DXKeeper
Dear Jordi

Well, thank YOU for all your good things that you are doing for the HAM community!

To be honest I am not a big fan of eQSL, but I felt the need to do it because many operators are asking for it. My eQSL status is a mess in my database and I only keep proper track on the eQSL website. I upload the ADIF to eQSL but do not really download the status. What would be helpful would be a description of the correct manual workflow between eQSL and Swisslog (i.e. what ADIF report to send to eQSL and how to update the eQSL status via download from eQSL). Sorry, if that is already in the forum, I have not been around for several years.

Regarding the ADIF import from DXKeeper you can find the fields that were asked for assignment below:

Fields]
APP_DXKeeper_ClubLog=$
APP_DXKeeper_ClubLogDate=$
APP_DXKEEPER_DXCCPREFIX=$
APP_DXKeeper_EQSL_MEMBER=$
APP_DXKeeper_LotW_MEMBER=$
APP_DXKeeper_LotWConfirmation=$
APP_DXKEEPER_MY_EMAIL=$
APP_DXKEEPER_MY_QTHID=$
APP_DXKeeper_REGION=$
APP_DXKeeper_SELECT=$
APP_EQSL_QTH_NICKNAME=$
[Bands]
60M=60m
[QSL]
$QSLRule=0
[Formats]
Time=hh:mm
Date=dd.MM.yyyy
QSLActionSend=0

So there is no assignment of eQSL, but I am not worried about that anyway.

Thank you for your offer on checking my database. Since the ADIF import from DXKeeper is working fine with the existing SWL database I do not need your help here. I just did a new database for testing and found that small error. I will now do the real thing adding the DXKeeper QSO's to my Swisslog database and start using Swisslog again  Big Grin

73 and thanks again for all your effort, Frédéric, HB9CQK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coming back to Swisslog importing ADIF data from DXKeeper - by HB9CQK - 08-01-2017, 11:06 AM