Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importacion erronea de BD?
13-10-2022, 06:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 13-10-2022, 06:16 PM by EA5KE.)
Importacion erronea de BD?
Hola a todos, llevo 2 dias con Swisslog (hace bastantes años use una version que funcionaba bajo Ms-Dos), desde entonces deje de usarlo y me pase a otros programas buscando alguno que me satisfaciera mis necesidades, a dia de hoy he encontrado una version muy actual del Swisslog y me parece algo fenomeno, ahora me falta aprender el uso ya que me gusta bastante.
Quizas estoy corriendo demasiado porque ya quiero tenerlo al 100% y aun no se manejarlo del todo, sin ir mas lejos esta mañana he importado la BD que tenia de otro programa (Ham Radio Deluxe) y algo raro me ha hecho porque me ha establecido la fecha del 30 de Diciembre de 1899 ¿¿¿???, los demas campos no he observado nada extraño y me los ha importado bien.

Creo que he metido un poco la pata, se puede solucionar?

Gracias por leerme y un saludo a todos.

Hello everyone, I have been using Swisslog for 2 days (many years ago I used a version that worked under Ms-Dos), since then I stopped using it and switched to other programs looking for one that would satisfy my needs, today I have found one very current version of Swisslog and it seems to me something phenomenal, now I need to learn how to use it since I like it a lot.

Maybe I'm running too much because I already want to have it at 100% and I still don't know how to handle it completely, without going any further this morning I imported the BD I had from another program (Ham Radio Deluxe) and something strange has happened to me because it has established the date of December 30, 1899 ¿¿???, the other fields I have not observed anything strange and I have cared for them well.

I think I messed up a bit, can it be fixed?

Thanks for reading and greetings to all.

[archivo adjunto=482]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

13-10-2022, 06:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 13-10-2022, 06:28 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Importacion erronea de BD?
Hello,

Did you import your HRD QSOs from an ADIF file? If so send me your HRD ADIF file to support@swisslogforwindows.com to check it. If you used other file, please explain in detail which file you used and how you imported it. But the best way is to export your QSOs from HRD in a ADIF file then import it in Swisslog. But now, before importing your QSOs again, the first thing you need to do is deleting all QSOs in your logbook: mouse right click in the Logbook view then select Delete > Delete all QSOs (it will take a while depending the number of QSO to delete). 

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
13-10-2022, 06:40 PM,
(13-10-2022, 06:24 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello,

Did you import your HRD QSOs from an ADIF file? If so send me your HRD ADIF file to support@swisslogforwindows.com to check it. If you used other file, please explain in detail which file you used and how you imported it. But the best way is to export your QSOs from HRD in a ADIF file then import it in Swisslog. But now, before importing your QSOs again, the first thing you need to do is deleting all QSOs in your logbook: mouse right click in the Logbook view then select Delete > Delete all QSOs (it will take a while depending the number of QSO to delete). 

Best 73

Hola gracias por contestar, el formato de la BD es .MDB, ya lo he enviado al correo que me indicas.

Saludos
14-10-2022, 09:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 14-10-2022, 09:57 AM by HB9TZU.)
Good day EA5KE

I also switched from HRD to Swisslog in April this year. The import of an ADIF file works fine and without any problems.

Swisslog is very powerful and it took me a while to get familiar with the basic functions.

I have not regretted the step. One reason is certainly the good support here in the forum.

73 HB9TZU
Christof