Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QSOs from varAC to Swisslog?
12-11-2022, 07:41 PM,
QSOs from varAC to Swisslog?
Hi
I have installed latest varAC version (6.0.8) and latest Swisslog version (5.105) and done all entries like described in varAC and in Swisslog infos.

But: varAC says:

17:25:39 - QSO ADIF record was logged to Swisslog using TCP
17:25:51 - Unable to log QSO with  ,missing information

so I cannot see an entry in Swisslog ? 
Firewall is open to VAR, varAC and Swisslog private and public

thanks for ideas and help

de
OE1GQA
Guenter
13-11-2022, 10:05 PM,
RE: QSOs from varAC to Swisslog?
Hi Guenter,

The error report clearly says there is missing info in the QSO data: UNABLE TO LOG QSO WITH MISSING INFORMATION. Send me a screenshot of your VarAC screen before saving data but it works perfectly with latest version (I have just tested).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
15-11-2022, 03:26 PM,

Gerade ein QSO geführt und es wurde nichts an Swisslog übertragen
16-11-2022, 03:09 AM,
Hi Guenter,

According to the attached screenshot there is no data in the QSO line below of VarAC so nothing can't be saved! When you are working on a QSO the bottom line must be filled out with the QSO data before saving. If the QSO goes as expected data will be filled out automatically otherwise you have to manually fill out data. Please read the VarAC documentation to know how to work on this mode.

Jordi, EA3GCV
16-11-2022, 10:06 AM,
(16-11-2022, 03:09 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Guenter,

According to the attached screenshot there is no data in the QSO line below of VarAC so nothing can't be saved! When you are working on a QSO the bottom line must be filled out with the QSO data before saving. If the QSO goes as expected data will be filled out automatically otherwise you have to manually fill out data. Please read the VarAC documentation to know how to work on this mode.

Hi Jordi

the QSO line was filled, then the disconnect came, VARAC wrote ... sending to Swisslog... and the qso line was empty again.

When I fill the QSO line manually and say "log" nothing happens in swisslog 

Guenter OE1GQA
17-11-2022, 12:03 AM,
Hi Guenter,

Please review the VarAC and Swisslog configuration as explained in the VarAC documentation (https://www.varac-hamradio.com/forum/man...ewer-epb1g). I tested here and works perfectly. Keep in mind that if you are using another software working at the same time along Swisslog and VarAC on TCP port 52001, you need to change port number. Otherwise there will be a conflict because TCP connections can only be performed in a two-way direction (server-client).

Review also that you have added exceptions to Swisslog and VarAC either in your antivirus and firewall.

If you still have issues contact me directly via whatsapp to arrange a remote Teamviewer session (you have my number).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV