Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upload LOTW, EQSL, QRZ.COM
19-04-2023, 06:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-04-2023, 07:06 PM by LX1AX.)
Question  Upload LOTW, EQSL, QRZ.COM
Hello to everybody,

After a long time, I tried today, to configure the advantage of Swisslog, after saving a qso, Swisslog immediately upload automaticly the QSO to Eqsl and QRZ.COM.
(Before I was doing it every week by uploading my log via adif file to LOTW, E-QSL and QRZ.COM.)
The only thing that I haven't be able to do, is uploading automaticly to LOTW. I can do it via Swisslog but I have to do it myself.
My question: For LOTW , is that normal, or should it be working also automaticly.

Thank you for your help and answer. Shy

73 de Alain LX1AX
19-04-2023, 10:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-04-2023, 10:56 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Upload LOTW, EQSL, QRZ.COM
Hi Alain,

In order to upload QSOs into LOTW you need to execute the LOTW Synchronization (there is no realtime logging for LoTW as exists for eQSL and QRZ). This is a requirement from ARRL to all software developers although some developers from other software are ignoring this requirement. Uploading a single QSO every time overload the LoTW servers causing big delays processing all QSOS. During last 2 weeks LoTW servers have had an important issue about this.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
20-04-2023, 12:06 PM,
Thumbs Up  RE: Upload LOTW, EQSL, QRZ.COM
Hi Jordi,

Thank you very much for your rapid and explanation reply.
So I know now that I have all read correctly in the Documentation, and make all exact.
It's working nice for me.

Thank you for all your hard job for Swisslog and his users.

Have a nice day.
Best Regards.

73, de Alain LX1AX