Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report Award WAS / DXCC
22-06-2023, 03:48 PM,
Report Award WAS / DXCC
Hi,

are there any reports already like Report Award WAS_All_bands_K5WW  / DXCC_All_Bands_K5WW
but also show WAS / DXCC worked but not confirmed  AND WAS / DXCC not worked ?

thanks, Rainer EA8DMF
22-06-2023, 04:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 22-06-2023, 04:54 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Report Award WAS / DXCC
Hi Rainer,

Go to View / Logbook view (selection) and select any of the existing queries for the WAS award (there are also for WPX, WFF, IOTA, etc).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
24-06-2023, 04:07 PM,
Hi Jordi,

that's not working right.

When I select "Fehlt WAS alle Bands and Modes" I get an empty page.

When I select "DXCC gearbeitete aber nicht bestätigt 5Bands alle Modes"
I get a list but only ONE line per country only for only one band.

The reports from K5WW are much better but do not show "worked but not confirmed"
and "not worked".

73, Rainer
26-06-2023, 01:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 27-06-2023, 11:09 AM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Reiner,

The "Missing WAS all Bands and Modes" query list US States you have never worked on any band or mode. An "All Time New One" US State. The "DXCCs Worked but not confirmed 5Band all Modes"  list only one QSO (the first match) for every DXCC. All these queries are intended as samples and user can try to modify to their needs (there are unlimited combinations).

The best and easiest way to do what you want is using Statistic reports. Go to View / Statistic then select the statistic you want and create a custom report with the bands/modes you need and you can list also needed or even Only needed. Play around a little bit with this powerful function. You can see the associated QSO for every statistic status (W or C) by double clicking on a cell. Please read carefully the Statistic views chapter in Help > Contents > Statistics > Statistic views

For instance, if you want to know which US States you need on the 5 bands on CW and SSB, select the WAS statistic then select 80,40,20,15 and 10 and SSB, CW then check the Detail, Description and ONLY NEEDED check boxes. You can create and save your reports with your preferred bands/modes and configuration to avoid repeating the same actions all the time.

The K5WW reports are also intented as base to request the DXCC award. That's why it only counts confirmed, not worked QSO. You can edit the report and adapt it to your needs as well. But again the best way to know worked but not confirmed DXCC/WAS (or any other statistic) is using statistic reports. Using statistics quick views are an excellent way to display the statistic status while entering QSO in the selected bands/modes. Statistic quick views are very small and you can use as much as you like. Personally I use 5 statistics views: DXCC, GAPA Grid, WAZ, WPX and US Counties (this one works if you are reading from QRZ and you are subscriber, to retrieve automatically the US County). As soon as you enter a callsing in the QSO Entry window or select a QSO in a logbook view or DX window you get instant info for these statistics to know where you need this DXCC, grid square, WAZ, WPX or Us County. Every user need to find the best configuration which fits to his/her needs. It's a matter of playing around a little bit. They are very useful, simple and powerful.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog