Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse click on lower part of qso entry window
06-07-2023, 04:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2023, 04:49 PM by S52RA.)
Mouse click on lower part of qso entry window
Hello,

If I write call in calsign field and not press enter and click with mouse on lower part of qso entry windows, for example WWFF field, cursor move to selected field for moment and then go back to callsign field and select call. Now if I wish to enter WWFF I overwrite call with WWFF refernce.

73's de Miro - S52RA
06-07-2023, 04:59 PM,
RE: Mouse click on lower part of qso entry window
Hi Miro,

I am not abled to reproduce this issue. If I click in the WWFF field the cursor stays in such field. Are you linked with WSJT or any other digital mode program when tihs happens? Could you please send me a short video to support@swisslogforwindows.com? I have tried this is several computers and all is working well here so I need to see your exact scenario.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
06-07-2023, 05:16 PM,
(06-07-2023, 04:59 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Miro,

I am not abled to reproduce this issue. If I click in the WWFF field the cursor stays in such field. Are you linked with WSJT or any other digital mode program when tihs happens? Could you please send me a short video to support@swisslogforwindows.com? I have tried this is several computers and all is working well here so I need to see your exact scenario.

Best 73

Hi Jordi,

I'm not linked to WSJT or any other program.
If I entered call in callsign field and not press enter key (cursor stay on end of call) but click with mouse on lower part of qso entry fields (I think on other panel). Only write call and not press enter key, cursor must stay on end of qso. If move with enter key to another field, all is ok.

73's
06-07-2023, 08:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2023, 08:15 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Miro,

If you type a callsign you need to press the Enter key to start the logging process and pass the focus to the next field in sequence. Because instead of pressing Enter you are cliking on another field, you get info but focus is still on the callsign field. After typing a call you need to press the Enter key and afterwards you will be able to set focus to another field with no issues. But this is not a bug.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
07-07-2023, 08:10 AM,
(06-07-2023, 08:01 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi Miro,

If you type a callsign you need to press the Enter key to start the logging process and pass the focus to the next field in sequence. Because instead of pressing Enter you are cliking on another field, you get info but focus is still on the callsign field. After typing a call you need to press the Enter key and afterwards you will be able to set focus to another field with no issues. But this is not a bug.

Best 73

Hi Jordi,

Thank you Jordi for explanation. If I click with mouse on upper part of qso entry fields without pressing enter key is also ok.

Best 73