Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Award DXCC
02-03-2014, 02:24 PM,
Award DXCC
Hi,
Swisslog problem with DXCC Award, Version 5.8

I'm creating a new group: View, View Logbook (last) selected QSO to Print QSL Cards ........ and select 112 QSOs.
Next: click View, Reports (click the new Group) and DXCC Award, DXCC application with Cover.rpt.
Next, View Report, the cover is ok, but only 26 QSO records are displayed. Even with PrintReport only 26 QSOs are printed. But it have to be displayed and printed all 112 QSOs.
I have repeatedly reinstalled and copied my DB file with all calls to the newly installed Swisslog.
When I open Award, DXCC, DXCC Award QSO List.rpt everything works.
All 112 QSOs are shown in View Report and printed.

VY 73 Horst OE6DK
06-03-2014, 07:39 PM,
RE: Award DXCC
Hello,

I have checked here and both reports are giving the same results so I think that any of your report files has been modified or changed.

Please find attached a ZIP file containing both original reports. Copy them in the REPORTS\AWARDS\DXCC folder located where Swisslog is installed overwriting the existing ones. It should give you the same result in both reports.

Best 73

Attached Files
.zip   DXCC reports.zip (Size: 43,2 KB / Downloads: 4)
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
08-03-2014, 10:04 AM,
(06-03-2014, 07:39 PM)ea3gcv Wrote: Hello,

I have checked here and both reports are giving the same results so I think that any of your report files has been modified or changed.

Please find attached a ZIP file containing both original reports. Copy them in the REPORTS\AWARDS\DXCC folder located where Swisslog is installed overwriting the existing ones. It should give you the same result in both reports.

Best 73

Hello Jordi!

Thanks for the reply.

I have your zip file properly copied into the REPORTS / AWARDS / DXCC folder.
It is the same error here.
Should I send you my Swlog-v5.MDB?
Can you check this file?

VY 73 Horst OE6DK
10-03-2014, 09:15 AM,
Ok send me your Swisslog database (compressed in ZIP or RAR format) to: ea3gcv@castelldefels.net

I will check what's happenning... let me know all the steps you do so that I could reproduce it in my computer.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
11-03-2014, 08:00 PM,
(10-03-2014, 09:15 AM)ea3gcv Wrote: Ok send me your Swisslog database (compressed in ZIP or RAR format) to: ea3gcv@castelldefels.net

I will check what's happenning... let me know all the steps you do so that I could reproduce it in my computer.

Best 73

Hello Jordi!
Thank you. I send my Swisslog database in zip format to You.

vy 73 Horst OE6DKSmile