Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transceiver Interface, Mouse pointer
16-08-2023, 02:21 PM,
Transceiver Interface, Mouse pointer
When I hover the mousepointer over the "frequency"- field in the Transceiver Interface, the Mousepointer changes to a two arrow pointer. When I exit the Transceiver interface via the upper line the Mouse pointer remains to be a  two arrow pointer. This does not happen when I exit on the bottom or side borders of the field. Does anyone have the same experience?
I love the possibility to control my transceiver with the use of the transceicer interface. It helps a lot with my Yaes FTDX10. Thanks for that!
Using Swisslog Version 5.107 and Windows 10.
16-08-2023, 02:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 20-08-2023, 09:17 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: Transceiver Interface, Mouse pointer
Hi,

I programmed this way to indicate user that moving the mouse wheel over a digit it will move frequency up and down. That's the reason of the up/down arrow pointer. But I also programmed it to restore the original pointer when cursor is out of the frequency digits. Unfortunately this sometimes doesn't work as expected and the pointer remains the same. Honestly I don't know why this happens because it's coded properly. When this happens user need to retry sometimes the operation of placing mouse cursor over digits and exit until the cursor is restored properly. X Files!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
19-08-2023, 08:41 AM,
Thanks for your work dear Jordi. This is not a big thing. It happens not only sometimes, but every time when the mousepointer goes over the upper border of the "frequency" field. When the pointer goes over the right, left or bottom line, the pointer changes to the normal single arrow.
Again thanks for your greath work. I am using SWISSLOG now for 18 years and I am very happy with it.
73 Karl OE3KAB
21-08-2023, 02:53 PM,
Hi Karl,

As I explained, mouse pointer changes when it's over the frequency field to indicate that using mouse wheel you can change frequency up and down.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog