Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLUSTER and STATISTICS
20-05-2014, 08:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 20-05-2014, 09:15 AM by EA3GCV.)
RE: CLUSTER and STATISTICS
Hi all,

ON6CC: I agree that you don't need to create different DX window for each mode... effectively you will see the statistic status based on the band plan and the frequency of the DX Spot.

I don't understand why you can't change the band plan... I can change it with no problems! let me know the exact problem or send me you Swisslog database (in ZIP or RAR format) to ea3gcv@castelldefels.net. And let me know the entries you want to add or modify (be especific). By the way... if you use the TRX control I highly recommend you to assign USB or LSB in the band plan instead of SSB. In the Add QSO options, if you set the option to select mode based on QRG I have detected that if you set SSB instead USB or LSB the mode is not changed properly in the transceiver (I have tested it with my IC-761).

CX6W: for your case (WAS statistic) the only way to avoid this is creating an independent DX window, select ONLY the WAS statistic and filter to Needed, Worked or New. In this way you will only see in that DX Window the US stations spots. Select the bands and modes you want and that's all!

Unfortunately there is no way to implement your suggestion about LOTW users... this should be done by Walter by programming the source code and you know this is not possible...

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
20-05-2014, 05:50 PM,
ok thanks very much Jordi!

Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

(20-05-2014, 08:55 AM)ea3gcv Wrote: Hi all,

ON6CC: I agree that you don't need to create different DX window for each mode... effectively you will see the statistic status based on the band plan and the frequency of the DX Spot.

I don't understand why you can't change the band plan... I can change it with no problems! let me know the exact problem or send me you Swisslog database (in ZIP or RAR format) to ea3gcv@castelldefels.net. And let me know the entries you want to add or modify (be especific). By the way... if you use the TRX control I highly recommend you to assign USB or LSB in the band plan instead of SSB. In the Add QSO options, if you set the option to select mode based on QRG I have detected that if you set SSB instead USB or LSB the mode is not changed properly in the transceiver (I have tested it with my IC-761).

CX6W: for your case (WAS statistic) the only way to avoid this is creating an independent DX window, select ONLY the WAS statistic and filter to Needed, Worked or New. In this way you will only see in that DX Window the US stations spots. Select the bands and modes you want and that's all!

Unfortunately there is no way to implement your suggestion about LOTW users... this should be done by Walter by programming the source code and you know this is not possible...

Best 73
18-11-2014, 10:25 PM,
Hey all, does anybody still have the statistic SWLSTAT.MDB file? The link doesn’t work anymore and I had to reinstall my OS again but didn’t save the file. Cheers, 73
18-11-2014, 11:24 PM,
Hi,

I have uploaded it again. So the link is working again now. In the next version 5.9 will be included.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
15-12-2014, 02:35 PM,
Hi to all. I have in band plan RTTY in 14. How introduce many in bands RTTY mode???
15-12-2014, 08:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 15-12-2014, 09:25 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hello:

Go to Edit | Edit band plan. Press New and add the Mode (RTTY in this case) and the frequency range for that mode in the band. For RTTY in HF you would need to add the following entries:

Mode    LOW Freq     HIGH Freq

RTTY     1840            1843
RTTY     3580            3600
RTTY     7040            7060
RTTY    14070           14099
RTTY    18095           18109
RTTY    21070           21120
RTTY    24915           24929
RTTY    28070           28150

However, if you can wait a few days until the release of version 5.9 which will install a complete HF band plan according the IARU Region 1 band plan

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
16-12-2014, 12:30 AM,
Ok Jordi. Many thanks wait for 5.9