Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daten von V3.9 bzw V5.0 importieren?
19-12-2023, 12:41 AM,
Daten von V3.9 bzw V5.0 importieren?
Moin,
ich schreibe meine Anfrage in deutsch, das mein Problem zu komplex ist um es mit meinem schlechten Englisch erklären zu können.

In der Hoffnung, dass die Datensicherung von 1994 auf HD-Disketten korrekt funktioniert hat, möchte ich diese Daten in das aktuelle Swisslog importieren.
Sofern dies (hoffentlich) funktioniert, möchte ich wissen, welche Dateien hierfür wichtig sind (Dateinamen und Endungen)?

Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe!

vy 73 de Klaus DL5OAH
19-12-2023, 12:48 AM,
RE: Daten von V3.9 bzw V5.0 importieren?
Hello Klaus,

I have used Google translator to understand you. Although you don't speak Enlgish it's a good idea to write also the English translation so all other users can understand your question.

Swisslog has a function to import the DOS version database. You only need the LOG.DAT file and also the SWISSPEZ.DXD and all the contents of the NOTES folder. Please read the IMPORT QSO chapter in the Swisslog help or clicking here (in German):

https://www.swisslogforwindows.com/germa...20QSOs.htm

There is also a small chapter with some instructions specifically for importing from the DOS version.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to contact me directly to support@swisslogforwindows.com or posting a message here.
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
27-01-2024, 11:51 PM,
RE: Daten von V3.9 bzw V5.0 importieren?
Hello Jordi,

i have sent you an e-mail.

thanks for help!

Klaus DL5OAH