Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
user list
02-01-2024, 01:03 PM,
user list
How to add a user list? e.g. I have acces via internet download to a member list (.csv -format) of a German Contest-club. How can I integrate this member list to the "Membership- Option"?
If this is not possible is there any interest to develop such a function?
02-01-2024, 01:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2024, 01:55 PM by EA3GCV.)
RE: user list
Hello,

The membership panel is defined in the code. You can add a private statistic for a particular club but you won't see the logo in the membership panel. Keep in mind but there are hundreds of clubs and I have only added most importants or clubs that they have contacted me becasue they were interested to appear in the membership panel of Swisslog. If this German Contest CLub (maybe you are talking about Bavarian Contest Club?) makes the user list available in the website in CSV format I can add it to the wish list for a future version. Please send me the link to download this CSV tu support@swisslogforwindows.com. Or if it's a private link contact them to explain this to allow to use this link to keep the user list updated.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog