Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTW solved and Swisslog news
06-10-2014, 05:11 PM,
LOTW solved and Swisslog news
Dear users,

As confirmed in the ARRL website (now they have delete this new), the ARRL site was under maintenance the last weekend so that was the reason of the LOTW problems. Now LOTW is working well with the default server (p1k.arrl.org)so there is no need to change anything in Swisslog.

I'm currently working to release a single full package of Swisslog which will be good for fresh installations or version 5 updates. The setup program will be available only in Spanish and English, but Swisslog will include all the current languages as usual. It will contain many updated statistics (info tables), all what I included in my updater (as my scripts) and some very minor corrections. I will release it as version 5.9 just to make the difference from the last full version package.

I don't have the necessary skills to develop new Swisslog features from the source code. I'm able to hardly fix some minor things (for instance if the LOTW server changes in the future) or small things like that but please don't ask me much more. I have very few programming skills in Delphi language and Swisslog is really complicated. I'm trying to keep Swisslog alive as much as possible.

Best 73 to all and stay tuned in the forum.
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog