Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTW solved! new version released
19-10-2014, 12:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 23-11-2014, 04:05 PM by EA3GCV.)
LOTW solved! new version released
Dear users,

After investigating deeply I have found the solution in the source code! I have also corrected the need to assign the APP_LOTW_MODEGROUP field.

Please download the SwisslV5.exe file in the following link and replace it in your Swisslog folder:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/Downlo...isslV5.exe

Version is 5.8a. Please make testings and let me know your feedback. before I release a new single full installer which will be released as version 5.9. It will be released in some weeks and will contain some small enhacements and updated stuff.

Best 73

UPDATED INFO (23 NOVEMBER), PLEASE READ:

Thank you to the help of Christian HB9DBC, the Access Violation Error given with TQSL 2.03 is solved now. I will release version 5.9 in the next days. Stay tuned!
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
19-10-2014, 05:29 PM,
RE: LOTW solved! new version released
(19-10-2014, 12:20 PM)ea3gcv Wrote: Dear users,

After investigating deeply I have found the solution in the source code! I have also corrected the need to assign the APP_LOTW_MODEGROUP field.

Please download the SwisslV5.exe file in the following link and replace it in your Swisslog folder:

Version is 5.8a. Please make testings and let me know your feedback. before I release a new single full installer which will be released as version 5.9.

Best 73

Jordi,

It works ok here until know. The LoTW running ok.
Thanks for you effort!
73 de Vic, CT1AXS
19-10-2014, 05:45 PM,
(19-10-2014, 12:20 PM)ea3gcv Wrote: Dear users,

Version is 5.8a. Please make testings and let me know your feedback. before I release a new single full installer which will be released as version 5.9.

Best 73

Thank you very much dear OM.
The new version works well.
Thank you again.
Best 73.
Jean-Marie - F5AQB
21-10-2014, 10:12 PM,
Hi,
Fine it's running now with LOTW under Windows 8.1 with TQSL 2.03 under I7 processor
No problem I can send and receive the LOTW Confirmations
Thanks very much

73 de Paul, ON6DP
26-10-2014, 05:20 PM,
Hi Jordi. I installed version 5.8a a few days ago. Today I upgraded to TQSL 2.03 but I now have the same problem as I had before. I receive an access violation message when swisslog routine reaches sign QSOs stage in the synchronization. So I guess I will need to return to TQSL 1.13 which is a pity. Running windows 8.1 here.

Reg G3WPF
26-10-2014, 10:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 26-10-2014, 10:24 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Reg,

Actually version 2.03 seems to work to some users but not to others. I,m running Windows 8.1 and version 2.03 with no problems in version 5.8a. I have to test under other environments when come home (I,m out now).

Try a thing: go to the Trusted Qsl folder and copy the Tqsllib2.dll into the Swisslog folder (overwriting the existing one). And test again version 2.03. If it fails you will have to downgrade to version 1.13. I haven,t found out a solution for this. My only idea is that the DLL included in the Swisslog folder must be the last version, and based on another user reports when using the last DLL version it works well with version 1.13 too. So I hope this will work with version 2.03 as well.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
27-10-2014, 10:05 AM,
Hi Jordi. Thanks for your reply. I copied latest tqllib2.dll but no difference. I use a work around at the moment by uploading directly within tqsl the waiting (unsigned) files in swisslog and then import the files from lotw. Long way but it updates log. Maybe I need to reinstall swisslog. 73 Reg
31-10-2014, 10:16 PM,
Hi everyone,

after updating to TQSL V2.03 LOTW doesn't work with Swisslog V5.8a anymore. I do receive the access violation at address 0x00000000 as already mentioned by other users.

I did copy the tqsllib2.dll in advance.

TQSL V1.11 worked fine.

Can anybody provide me TQSL V1.13? I missed this version at times.

VY 73

Marcus, DL1EKC
01-11-2014, 12:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014, 12:57 PM by EA3GCV.)
Hi Marcus,

You can download TQSL v1.13 here: http://www.spanish.icap.ch/tqsl-113.exe

All this is very curious... I always got this error when working with TQSL v2.03 but after using new Swisslog v5.8a and copying the new TQSLLIB2.DLL in the Swisslog folder everything works fine (the one included in version 2.03, must be copied after installing version 2.03). I have tested it under Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bits versions) and Windows XP. It's very important that you install and run Swisslog and Trusted QSL with administrator rights if you are using Windows Vista or upper. Otherwise the operating system is not working really in the expected program folder but in another. Also I recommend to uninstall TQSL 1.13 and install TQSL 2.03 afterwards. You won't lose your certificates and QTH stations.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
01-11-2014, 02:30 PM,
Hi Jordi,

thanks for the link.

I did everything exactly as You mentioned and in exactly this order. I'm using WinXP and used administrator rights.

However, as a workaround I did the following:

1) Exported QSOs with Swisslog
2) signed with TQSL
3) sent the file to LOTW manually/with TQSL
4) set LOTW_status and LOTW_sent_date manually based on the LOTW response

In effect those two manual extra steps are not an issue at all. The fully automated process was nice to have, though.

Thanks for Your work on this.

VY 73

Marcus, DL1EKC