Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW version 5.9
25-12-2014, 04:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 25-12-2014, 12:18 PM by EA3GCV.)
NEW version 5.9
Dear users,

After months working hard fighting with the source code I'm proud to announce you the release of version 5.9. It includes many corrections and some new interesting features. There is now a single, new and modern installer which can be used for new installations or updates from version 5.2 and upper. The minimum operating system requirements has been raised and now you need Windows XP SP2 or higher to install Swisslog. This should not be a problem nowadays.

Please go to the download section and download the new installer. I suggest you that you first READ all the news. There are important things that you MUST know before installing version 5.9.

IMPORTANT: First of all make a backup copy of your Swisslog database and personal files before update Swisslog. Please read and follow carefully all the instructions or informations given by the installer. Don't install it quickly clicking "Next" without reading!! The installation is really easy but you have to read the on screen instructions and follow STRICTLY the first step. Otherwise Swisslog won't work properly. If you select the UPDATE option you will be asked to select the drive where Swisslog is installed and the installer will perform a search to find the Swisslog folder. For future updates the search of existing Swisslog will be faster because I have added a key in the windows registry with the Swisslog installation path. But now the installer needs to search in your entire drive, so please be patient!

As you can see I have also perfomed a new look to the website. I hope you like it. In the future I will try to make a new website design.

I hope you like this small Christmas gift! I will try to continue correcting and developing Swisslog the best I know according to my programming skills in 
Delphi language and the knowledge of the source code of Swisslog which is really huge and complicated!

I wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2015!

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
25-12-2014, 12:01 PM,
RE: NEW version 5.9
Nice job Jordi, congratulations and many thanks for all your work,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Best 73s
Pascal, HB9IIB
25-12-2014, 09:49 PM,
Well done nice job Congrats Jordi
26-12-2014, 11:22 PM,
Smile  RE: NEW version 5.9
Hello Jordi,

Thank You very much for 5.9![Image: smile.gif]
Nice job!

73 and Happy New Year!

Guenter, DK3RA
27-12-2014, 03:16 PM,
Hallo Jordi,

many tnx fer the new Version Swisslog 5.9.

Ist work very well here.

73 and good dx de Rolf DJ2RB from Kiel
and all the best fer 2015
28-12-2014, 10:20 AM,
hola Jordi :yo he estado informado a traves de Arsenio.Y daros mi mas enorabuena por lo conseguido a todos los que estais detras de este gran programa y me satisface de que Swisslog sigue vivo 73 felices fiestas
28-12-2014, 12:19 PM,
Dear Jordi,

I am using Swisslog already since the time of DOS qnd was afraid to be forced to change to another Software.

Thanks for 5.9, excellent Job.

Happy new year

Karl
28-12-2014, 02:41 PM,
Hello Jordi.

Since the upgrade to version 5.9 I'm happy again Big Grin

I followed all the instructions .............. and it works excellent!!

Thank you very much for the work you did for us

vy 73 and HNY
Frank, HB9DSY
28-12-2014, 09:50 PM,
Hi Jordi,

Just to let you know that all is ok for now here.
Thanks for the work, I'm QRV!
73 de Vic, CT1AXS
16-01-2015, 11:47 PM,
Hi dr Jordi

Thanks for the ufb update; everything goes excellent.
SWL time 1999 ver. 3.1 now 5.9 Big Grin

VY 73
Karl DL1IP