<APP_LoTW_NUMREC:4>2377

<eoh>

So I don't have that much but it's not good

Any clue why is that ?

arno (hb9vid)
20-04-2015, 10:28 PM,
RE: Swisslog 5.9b LOTW always sending all QSO not just the last few
Hi Arno,

Please I need that you explain to me the exacts steps you perform the LOTW synchronization. If you have Windows Vista or higher did you disabled UAC and installed Swisslog as administrator? Which version of Trusted QSL are you using and from which moment this is happening to you? This is not QSO you upload but the QSO downloaded from LOTW! Maybe you have uploaded manually QSO into LOTW that you don't have in Swisslog...

Download Teamviewer Quick Support (Google it or go to the Contact section of the website for a direct link) so that I can make a remote session in your computer and see what happens. Tomorrow night from 19-20UTC I will be at home. Add me in Skype (JordiQQ) and I will chekc if you are online.

best 73

Jordi, EA3GCV
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
26-04-2015, 05:31 PM,
Sorry for the delay!!
I do:
Tools -> LOTW Synchronization
Then on the windows that appear:
LOTW Synchronization, then it propose me the date time (QSOs since, QSLs Since) my laste update
and I just click Start Synch

Like I always do.

And I have this problem since I change my computer and use my old QSO database, so it can also be a problem with it.
26-04-2015, 07:02 PM,
Hello Arno,

It's curious becasue you are performing the right steps... Have you tried to perform a full synch of all your logbook? in QSO / QSL since set the date of your first QSO (or a date before) and perform a full synch. Depending the number of QSO it could take some hours to do it! don't do anything else in Swisslog while doing this. And check again when you have new QSO to synchronize if it perform all your logbook or just the ones from the last update. The QSO / QSL since date are stored in the SWL_LOTW.INI file located in the LOTW directory. It's very important that you run Swisslog as administrator (if installed in Program Files) otherwise you could have problems to write this file (among many other important problems).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
27-04-2015, 03:46 PM,
Hello,
So now it's working fine, only the last few QSO was send and receive from LOTW.

Strange, or maybe like you said a synchronization process.

Thanks,

Arno (hb9vid)
27-04-2015, 06:07 PM,
Hi Jordi

you may have seen my query in another thread too - I've changed the values QSORXSINCE and QSLSINCE in the SWL_LOTW.INI to a day in 1980 which is prior to my first call.

Then I start the sync function. It says, that it dowloads qsos from LoTW since 1980, but only uploads the few new qsos from today...

Any help for me, to get it running?

//Dietmar
29-04-2015, 01:42 PM,
Hello Dietmar,

When you are performing a full synch from the first QSO it will only upload QSO that are not found in LOTW yet. It's a normal process that will only upload the QSOs that are not in LOTW. It depends on the LOTW status. If a QSO has the Accepted or Confirmed status in the LOTW field of Swisslog it won't be uploaded again. If you want to upload again all your already Accepted or Confirmed QSO you will have to delete the LOTW status by using the Logbook view filters and edit tools. However it has no sense to upload again a QSO that already has a LOTW status because it has been uploaded and checked before. But if you want to do it you have to leave blank the LOTW status field so that Swisslog can upload it and check the status again.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
30-04-2015, 07:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 30-04-2015, 07:29 AM by dl2sba.)
Hello Jordi

thanks for your answer.

I basically understand the logic behind the syn/upload with LoTW.
But my problem is, that in Swisslog I have 6.500 qsos, on LoTW I have only 45.
In Swisslog, LoTW_status is empty for 6.455 qsos and set for 45. Same applies for LoTW_Send_date

Any idea, how I can upload the missing 6.455 qsos?

Thanks

Dietmar, DL2SBA
02-05-2015, 11:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-05-2015, 11:12 AM by EA3GCV.)
Hello Dietmar,

If the LOTW status is empty obviously means that it's not been uploaded to LOTW. Please check in these QSO that you have assigned the right MY QTH and that you have assigned the right LOTW STATION for every MYQTH in the LOTW Configuration.

If the above if assigned correctly you have to perform a full synch from the first QSO. Go to Tools | LOTW Synchronization, press the Syncronize LOTW button and make sure you set in QSL/QSO since a date before your first QSO. Then press the Start synch button. It should perform a synchronization of your full logbook. Check that all steps where performied without any errors. At the end of the process the LOTW status in all your QSO should be (at least) Uploaded (or Accepted / Confirmed). LOTW servers take a while to upload so you won't see all QSOs in the LOTW web site for some hours. Perform a new synch from Swisslog some hours later or the day after.

If you have more than one My QTH defined you have to set a LOTW station for every My QTH. Open a Logbook view containing the My QTH field and make sure you have set the right My QTH on every QSO.

If everything fails download Teamviewer Quick Support: http://www.teamviewer.com/link/?url=505374&id=279590622

Send me your ID and password in Skype (user: JordiQQ) to make a remote session to check on line what happens in your computer. I will be at home the whole day today. If you don't have Skype you can send me the ID and password to my e-mail (ea3gcv@castelldefels.net) or to my phone number via Whatsapp (+34656409020).

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
02-05-2015, 12:10 PM,
Dear Jordi

Bingo - this was the solution - I've imported all my qsos from an old swisslog db (v5.8) into a 5.9b db - during this action, the qth must be lost for all qso :-(

I've done the upload now from the old db. Now abt. 5400 are uploaded to LoTW, but LoTW reports only 2900 qsos - but this is another story ... maybe LoTW is slow.

Thanks for your support so far Jordi!

72s

Dietmar