Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5.9c - Font change doesn't work
01-06-2015, 04:01 PM,
5.9c - Font change doesn't work
Hello, I just found out that the "font change" function in the QSO window doesn't work correctly. It only changes some of the buttons at the bottom line. All other windows work as expected. Someone has any clue or workaround ??
Tnx Mike
01-06-2015, 07:19 PM,
RE: 5.9c - Font change doesn't work
Hello Mike:

The font change function only works for every window (it's not general, you have to change it in every window) and it only affects to some text. For technical reason it's not possible to change all fonts of the windows.

Please read this thread regarding a reply to this question and a further explanation:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/...ion#pid508

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
01-06-2015, 07:59 PM,
(01-06-2015, 07:19 PM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hello Mike:

The font change function only works for every window (it's not general, you have to change it in every window) and it only affects to some text. For technical reason it's not possible to change all fonts of the windows.

Please read this thread regarding a reply to this question and a further explanation:

http://www.swisslogforwindows.com/forum/...ion#pid508

Best 73
Well, this was a fast reply. I knew that it has to be done window by window. I also do understand the complexity of the programming, so it has to be the way it is, unfortunately. Specially in the main window it would help a lot when the eyes are getting weaker.
tnx agn
02-06-2015, 12:06 PM,
Hello Mike:

The best solution to your question is to change the screen resolution in windows. Everything will grow on scale and you will see the fonts perfectly! Obviously you will lose space in the Swisslog desktop to place more windows but you will see everything bigger. It's a matter of compromise and find whatever is the best for your needs.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
02-06-2015, 03:39 PM,
Thanks Jordi, it is what I did. Best 73