Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search QRZ.com not working properly
19-07-2015, 03:27 PM,
Search QRZ.com not working properly
Hi!

I have a problem when I am searching in QRZ.com, for looking to new info about the station I typed in my callsign field. When I push the QRZ.com button above the Callsign field, I get the information of the last spotted call in the DX-cluster, instead of the information of the callsign I want to see. What's the problem? Maybe a bug, or is this the intention?
Same thing in the Propagation predictor. Always get the propagation of the last station in the cluster ??

20-07-2015, 12:01 AM,
RE: Search QRZ.com not working properly
Hi,

The callsign selected for the QRZ, HAMQTH and HAMCALL buttons and many other functions (as the propagation prediction) is the one entered in the Add QSO window, the callsign selected in any logbook view or the one selected in the DX window. If you have selected the DX window option "Update Quick Stat automatically" (right click in the DX window and check if you have this option checked) the callsign of the last spot will be automatically selected as callsign for these options. I recommend you uncheck this option to avoid this behaviour.

Best 73
Jordi, EA3GCV
Current developer of Swisslog
21-07-2015, 11:00 AM,
RE: Search QRZ.com not working properly
(20-07-2015, 12:01 AM)EA3GCV Wrote: Hi,

The callsign selected for the QRZ, HAMQTH and HAMCALL buttons and many other functions (as the propagation prediction) is the one entered in the Add QSO window, the callsign selected in any logbook view or the one selected in the DX window. If you have selected the DX window option "Update Quick Stat automatically" (right click in the DX window and check if you have this option checked) the callsign of the last spot will be automatically selected as callsign for these options. I recommend you uncheck this option to avoid this behaviour.

Best 73

OK the "Update Quick Stat automatically" was unchecked, and now it's ok!! Also in the Propagation prediction...
Thanks for the information!

73's Marc